ohiofarmer

hurry for special Harbor Freight stuff that never has sale coupons at 15% off

ohiofarmer

On nov 20 and 21 ,things like floor jacks, tool cabinets, welders, and the like go on sale at 15% off. the special code for this is 49492717.  You can check the website for details.   I am after the top boxes for the 26" tool cabinet.  A lot of drawers [shallow for wrenches] for the money at about 160.00 regular 189.00

The series II boxes are deeper than before, and these boxes have the good ball bearings like the bigger stuff they sell. only today and tomorrow.. I regularly check prices on the tool boxes and this is the best in a long time. This is not 15% off the full price , but 15% of the stocked in the store price

Edited by ohiofarmer
  • Thanks 2

82Caddy

Should also note, only good in store not for online purchases. 

Check out HFQDB.com for the most comprehensive list of coupons available.  

• Thanks 1

ohiofarmer

One thing that is cool about the 15% off coupon code is that you can buy more than one item at a time with it. I bought two 26" top boxes. lots of separate, but shallow drawers that are perfect for wrenches or short sockets with only one drawer for deep sockets. Only one less rowof drawers than the  Also has a deeper top section with a lid. The drawer dimensions are basically square at about 21" x 20.5" and made out of much heavier steel and track straighter than a Craftsman , Husky, or Kobalt

The people at the local store were super helpful and ordered two boxes in the colors I wanted, Red for SAE and blue for metric.

82 Caddy, that link to coupons is Awesome!    http://www.hfqpdb.com/best_coupon/4-1_2"%2C+36+GRIT+FLAP+DISC

What a deal on a tool great for getting the rust off our tractors!

Edited by ohiofarmer