The Tuul Crib

Belt won't fit

The Tuul Crib

Having a bit of a dilemma. I have a 48 inch deck that I am putting together in the belt that I bought which is supposed to be part number 106125. It is supposed to be 89 inches  Long. Something is not adding up maybe it's the wrong belt or I am putting it on wrong.  Any ideas ?

IMG_4870.JPG

daveoman1966

You got the wrong belt.  You need belt # 1594 which is 107" long...about $25 at dealers or online

belt 106125 is fopr a 42" deck..

Edited by daveoman1966
  • Like 1

The Tuul Crib
4 minutes ago, daveoman1966 said:

You got the wrong belt.  You need belt # 1594 which is 107" long...about $25 at dealers or online

belt 106125 is fopr a 42" deck..

OK thanks Dave after I put the thread up I got to looking at what Gary sent me for the 48 inch deck and there are three numbers to go by.  I chose the wrong one and by looking again realized that I need the 107 inch belt .  Thankfully though I have a 42 inch deck which I can use the 89 inch belt.There is a 6738  as well which is not right either .

gwest_ca

106125 is the spindle belt for a 42" rear discharge deck.

6738 is the spindle belt for a 42" side discharge deck.

Garry

daveoman1966
5 hours ago, The Tool Crib said:

OK thanks Dave after I put the thread up I got to looking at what Gary sent me for the 48 inch deck and there are three numbers to go by.  I chose the wrong one and by looking again realized that I need the 107 inch belt .  Thankfully though I have a 42 inch deck which I can use the 89 inch belt.There is a 6738  as well which is not right either .

I have several 1594 belts in good shape...  can be in your mailbox for $15 each