Rp.wh

Last other brand, bolens

Rp.wh

Picked up a 68 or 69 bolens lawn keeper today on my 953 haul. My nabor had one of these when I was a kid and I got it when he passed away when I was 11 it didn't run when I got it I didn't even know what it was other then what I thought was a home made tractor, I tried and tried and tried to get it to run but I had very little experience with motors so I said enough it had to go... So today I was about to leave to go get the 953 and happen to find the same model tractor I was given when I was a kid and it was for sale for 100 message the guy said he had a guy coming tomorrow for 20 he had to get it gone so I offer 30 today and he bit runs and drives with a deck will make a heck of a grass cutter being articulated.

IMG_20181105_152347415.jpg

IMG_20181105_152357960.jpg

• Like 8

WHX??

Would make a cool show cruzer for the women folk!  Nothin like  horning  in on someone else's score, comes around goes around I guess. BTW did I mention I charge by the mile for trailer rent??!?!

I was always taught that when you borrow someone else's trailer for a tractor score your 'posed return it with a tractor in it!

Edited by WHX21
  • Haha 7

Shynon
21 minutes ago, Rp.wh said:

bolens lawn keeper

Only one odd ball allowed, best sent that Amigo to me:ychain:

22 minutes ago, Rp.wh said:

I offer 30

The seat pan is worth that.

• Haha 4

Rp.wh
58 minutes ago, WHX21 said:

Charge by the mile

Hah hey it was on my way up it was only 2 and a half miles out of my way and that was getting off the interstate and getting back so that isn't terrible  

@Shynonhaha I don't think I could do that... That imago is one different tractor more I look at it and I definitely agree on that seat pan it's not bent or rusty at all

• Like 2