Blackhood Bill

New Addition to the herd

Vinylguy

whnewone Can you post the dimensions of your original console decal when you get a chance?

1404683863_GTCONSOLEDECAL.jpg.591e7f4001b6bc3db0cc5bf3573428c5.jpg

Blackhood Bill

Sure I will get that done tomorrow afternoon. I will even lay a tape beside it both ways so you can actually see the dementions.

Blackhood Bill

If there are any others you need dementions for please let me know and I will get them you.

Blackhood Bill

Terry, I have attached two pictures for you. I believe it is 5 3/8 from front to rear and 3 5/8 from side to side, as sitting on the machine. When I measured this I started on the 1 on the tape measure.

IMG_20181215_114619219.jpg

IMG_20181215_114807369.jpg

Vinylguy

Thanks Bill

My dimensions were only off by a 32nd on width

Made the changes. Great visiting with you today:text-thankyouyellow:

c-series don

That is not a video on the seat of my tractor, it is an advertisement that I framed. 

Blackhood Bill

Day 3 & 4 ready for cleaning and then sand, clean, prep, & paint

IMG_20181220_113937920.jpg

IMG_20181220_113922911.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• CasualObserver
      By CasualObserver
      Good running 1984 GT-1800 with solid, quiet and smooth 48 inch deck. Original condition. Hydraulic lift works correctly. Great tractor. Pick up in Kasson, MN. Cash at pick up.

• Bill D
      By Bill D
      Can I change the hoses on my GT1800 without draining the transmission?  Thanks. 
    • Bill D
      By Bill D
      I have a GT1800 that I have swapped an M14 into.  The original drive belt is too long for the Kohler.  I tried a 7473 belt and that was too long.  I'm guessing I need an 81" belt.  Does anyone know for sure?  I'm thinking it should be the same length as a 314H?   I'm trying to avoid multiple trips to TSC with the price of gas.  Yes, I do have the correct hydro pulley on the Kohler.  Thanks.
    • Evguy
      By Evguy
      I recently purchased a GT1800 with a blown engine with the intent of conversion to electric. 
      This is my first Wheel Horse and I have never seen it running. I need a little work on it but it looks sound.
      I will not be hacking it up, If this project goes poorly, I would want to bring it back to stock operation with new engine.
       I will be creating a blog at some point to show conversation. 
      Budget will be tight, I will be using parts from past projects, but motor will be new permanent magnet DC. 
      Voltage will be 48v, as many old lithium batteries that I can fit in. I plan to retain pto clutch.

• TonyI
      By TonyI
      I have a 418-c  worked great plowing over the winter.. but now is having no power pulling a load fwd.
      replaced the fluid.. the old fluid didn't look bad. feels a littls better., but still significant loss of power and high pitched whine coming out of the hydro.  the lift works fine

is there a repair manual our there for the hydro?  Is there a way to reverse flush the system?   I hear sometimes the hoses crack internally and clog things up.