Willhaven

Oregon/gator replacement blades for 244H 38" deck?

Willhaven

Looking for a manual or a model/part number for the blades to a Wheel horse 244H with a 38" two-blade deck. Looking to replace with preferably mulching blades like the G3. 

gwest_ca

Click on the picture

Garry

WHX??

Using the 57-4700 part number on the blade you should be able to cross it to a gator, mulching or any other type of blade available. A mulching blade will just have a flatter profile that other types. Not sure if Oregon offers a gator style mulcher but wouldn't  surprise me. Try typing that PN in their search box and see what shakes https://www.oregonproducts.com/en/

Edited by WHX21
  • Like 1

71_Bronco

I use a gator blade on my push mower, works awesome. I want to get some for my WH deck once I finish working on my Bronco.

WHX??

They are nice. I have a set on my 246H and I brush hog sparse weeds in blow sand with it and they still look like new.  You surf Oregon's site and their selection of blades is off the hook. Would like to try their commercial  grade ones but can't get by the cost. 

rjbaldwin51

If you use the Toro part number and go to RCPW or Parts Tree they show the gator blades as optional selections,  I have them my 244-H recycler deck and they work great. 

rc