Sign in to follow this  
Buzz

NJ meet and greet

Buzz

I'm planning on going to Farm fun Day in April. It's centrally located in Southampton (Vincentown) NJ. Anyone interested? Usually a dozen Wheel Horses there. Here's his website:

http://www.farmfunday.com/

Here's a link to the photo gallery:

http://www.farmfunday.com/gallery

Butch

Buzz that location takes me back to the 60s when I was in the Boy Scouts. In the woods behind that place there is or was a hunters club cabin and a small swimming pond we use to camp at on the weekends, in the winter. And yep we used that pond with a swing rope in the winter!!! :thumbs: My wife and I both went to the Vincentown grade school.

jimt1971

Buzz,

I may be interested to go. But, most likely I would take my 64 Chevy and show that.

Jim

ronscat

Loved the photos - you guys have a great time with the old stuff up there. :thumbs:

Ron

rustbucket

hey Buzz i acctualy am planing on going to jacktown this spring and also to the hill top auction held at a JD dealer but who knows what little gems might pop up there.

Buzz

Well Butch, since you know the way there is no excuse for not coming. Besides the Corvette(s) need some fresh air and a good run after the long winter.

Jim, if you come stop by and say hi. At least bring a picture of your 'Horse :whistle:

Jason, I plan on going to Jacktown too. A buddy of mine wants to do a lot of shopping.

I hope we can get a lot of guys in the NJ/PA area to stop in. If we stay home the wives will find plenty of things for us to do........ :thumbs:

rustbucket

well buzz i kinda need to go to jacktown seems the only place i can get my hands on the right rebuild kits for my techy carbs. working on my latest aqusition the little lawn ranger trying to get her running and going in top running order. and buzz i dont live all that far away from jacktown you can even ask wild BILL i live in the stompin grounds of some of his older kin folk.

rustbucket

welp thats just the oddest dates ever for this show a sunday and a monday weirdest setting ever normaly i see them sat sunday but a sunday monday set up hmmmm.

George

I was wondering abouts those dates also. But then I noticed that they were last years show. Do you know the dates for the 2009 show?

Buzz

welp thats just the oddest dates ever for this show a sunday and a monday weirdest setting ever normaly i see them sat sunday but a sunday monday set up hmmmm.

We people in NJ like to do things a little differently... Youse got a problem wit dat?

Ooops, I never noticed the website wasn't updated.

The dates for the 2009 show are Saturday April 25 and Sunday April 26.

Buzz

A further note. The featured garden tractor is Bantam, those cute little three wheelers. If you know anyone that has one please let them know.