ZXT

Can anyone identify this horse?

ZXT

Wheel Horse's are scarce around here, and this is the only other one I've seen with my own eyes in the state of Texas. It's been used as yard art for as long as I've been alive, and I'm not sure that they'd sell it. However, I'm curious what model it might be. I doubt anyone can identify it with this one crappy google earth picture, but it's worth a shot. All that I know is that it isn't a hydro.

Ready, set, go! 

WH.PNG

Edited by ZXT
  • Like 1

WHNJ701

raider?

• Like 1

kasey54

Electric clutch. maybe a charger?

• Like 1

oliver2-44

It sad yo say, but with it sitting that long theirs a good chance the transmission is full of water and rusted gears.

Edited by oliver2-44
  • Like 1

ZXT

I wouldn't doubt that the transmission is full of water. Probably frozen and busted. 

It does appear to have an electric clutch on it. I might have to stop by one day and knock on the person's door and see if i can get a story on it.

I'm 99% sure it's a charger. Based off of the bracket sticking from the front of it, I can tell that it has a mule drive, but not the atach-a-matic style. Pictured is what I think it has.

I'm not sure if its removable or if I could adapt it's deck and pieces to work on my GT-14, but if I could, I'd go try to buy it.

IMG_1489.thumb.JPG.a223f72ce2714a1ebf352e6c913874ef.JPG

Edited by ZXT

953 nut

Image result for inquiring minds want to know