case442

417-8

case442

Hello All,

I picked up a nice 417-8 today. Tractor is complete and in very good condition. Was told it needs a head gasket. No battery but in turned the engine over by hand, no noises. Has a very nice 48” deck. Nice paint and tires heck, the chrome still shines. Has the electric lift on it.

Mike31815293-5873-4883-B236-6F4027B50E14.jpeg.b1e1237399a4f3eaf946fb5ff45f3121.jpeg

24516B88-DE66-4562-AED4-0C73EEFAE8A7.jpeg

• Like 7

JAinVA

Looks like a good starting point.A good cleaning, some TLC and you should be happy with your new toy!

bigcreek

Nice one, also bought one here in southern Maryland, mine is well worn, over 1600 hours on her. But she cuts nice it came with a newer deck on it and also with the big snow plow and a never before used snow blower. I need to add some picks. Sadly no hubcaps on mine at all, but do have four wheel weights. I paid 700 for it with the extras. 

scott 

• Like 2

kick

Nice.  

• Like 1

midpack

Have one just like it! 3 hubcaps and all... ;)

IIRC, that particular model is a "one year" only with the electric lift and hood louvers. I like the electric lift so much i found a complete setup and put it on my C machine

Tankman
8 hours ago, JAinVA said:

Looks like a good starting point.A good cleaning, some TLC and you should be happy with your new toy!

Toy?  :ROTF:

That Horse is a worker! Of course, we know that! :handgestures-thumbupright: