WHX??

Berlin, WI Show

WHX??

Well to say the least this isn't the mother of all shows but we still had fun. Weather was cold and crappie and wet and probably kept some exhibitors and spectators away but I still managed to buy a few new friends. :) Always nice just to hang with tractor bros anyway! High light was almost watching a kid feed the ducks with shell corn from a display. Sorry no pics of that but here's a few of what I did get...

All of a thirty second walk from our lineup to the food but Dan @Achto wanted seat time! That Swisher sure did get alot of looks!

20181006_133836.jpg

20181006_124928.jpg

20181006_124936.jpg

Edited by WHX21
  • Like 4
  • Excellent 4
  • Thanks 1

WHX??

OK not working out her tonight. .. mores pics when I get to my office and real internet :lol:

• Haha 2

JAinVA

Buying friends? Oh well, thanks for sharing the pictures.

• Haha 4

PeacemakerJack

Dan—love the lineup picture and your description of the silo filler.  Thanks for the pics and write up to both you and Jim.  I really wanted to make it but Caleb’s Meet took precedence.  Thanks for taking us on the journey!

• Like 3

rjg854

:text-thankyoublue:       4 the    :text-coolphotos:

• Like 3

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:

Glad to see the Garden Tractor Mafia is doing well. I like smaller shows like that, allows you to get to talk to more people, not so overwhelmed by the need to keep walking so you don't miss something.                                 :thanks:

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

WHX??
1 hour ago, 953 nut said:

get to talk to more people, not so overwhelmed by the need to keep walking

Very true Richard, never thought of it that way. Not only that a little more time to futz with and play with our own tractors. I got some seat time & getting to know on that new to me 953.

• Like 3

oliver2-44

Thanks for the pic's, nice lineup.  where's the 953?

• Thanks 1

WHX??

Post 3 2nd pic far end of the line up....hood sittin on a little crooked. . I got some better pics coming as I got her in the shop for a muffler. The old one was rotted off and quite obnoxious.  Will be doing a thread on her and her twin sister Ollie,

Would like a nice sunny day for some outside pics but all it wants to do around here is rain! :( I am going to be owing 953 nut a carcass tractor after I am done picking his brains! :lol: 

I didn't get a pic of the whole line up. Dan had it in his craw to line them all up by year which was kinda cool. We had a total of ten :wh: with two of Dan's other brands but I should have double tripped and alone  had eight of mine there. I took that pic when Dan was on his 2nd run to get more of his. Maybe @Achto got a pic of the whole line up???

Edited by WHX21
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

ACman

Thanks for the :text-coolphotos: Jim and Dan :occasion-xmas:

• Thanks 2

Achto
36 minutes ago, WHX21 said:

Maybe @Achto got a pic of the whole line up???

Sorry Jim, I forgot to get a pic of our whole line up also. :(

953 nut
2 hours ago, WHX21 said:

I am going to be owing 953 nut a carcass tractor after I am done picking his brains!

Image result for slim pickings

• Haha 3