JoeM

Toro before Wheel Horse

JoeM

Seen this old Toro on CL the other day. Bad rear end $125. Seems pretty cool.

TorobeforeWheelHorse1.jpg.9cbabf0370e7b222ed6b9998ad6b2327.jpg

TorobeforeWheelHorse2.jpg.9979aeca25b0838b8861959cb35549f7.jpg

TorobeforeWheelHorse3.jpg.947e5309523f1c9a91b7350afe1bebfd.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

gwest_ca

May be one of these

Garry

Mike'sHorseBarn

I missed this, but that thing is sweet looking! Hope you get it up and going.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Stratman
      By Stratman
      This is a (1-Owner) 42” Single Stage snowblower attachment (low hours of use) . This is the Attach a Matic system that will fit WHEELHORSE- Toro 5Xi series tractors , as well as New Holland GT (18 , 20 & 22) series machines . It comes complete , with Factory Manual , chute direction crank arm & support , every clip , nut n bolt , bracket needed to mount it to your tractor . Only used on paved surface / Rock Solid ~ Light surface rust only , No holes or weakened metal , nice skid wear pads .
      The (dedicated) Mule Drive & Drive Belt are also included . It works Great , however I now have a plow truck , and no longer need this attachment for my mower .
      Note ; I also have the W/H 75lb wheel weights & tire chains , that can be worked into the deal (if needed) !!!!!
      For additional purchase information ; Please Reply with a name & phone number / I will respond with with my Contact info ; Thanks 4 lookin’ / P.S. I can skid this all up & drop off @ FASTENAL for your Pre-Arranged shipping . 

• Travas
      By Travas
      Hello everone reading this. Im currently in the process of building a race mower out of a front engine 8-32 toro. It was sitting outside for the longest time because of a broken axle. It believe it has a vertiical 8 hp b&s that had running. Here is some some photos of it.  I put a bifferent transaxle in because it was spare one laying around. I put it on and it fits pretty well. Altho i had to remove all the clutch and shifter parts to get it in, but hey it works. I got a wheel on and tried getting the other off the axle it was on. So i put it in the press and tried for about a half hour before in popped loose. After that it took me about 15 mins and got it off. It was really  rusted on there! Put it on the transaxle to how it fits and looks. Now im in the process of drilling a hole the axle for the key in the wheels. Any suggestions or ideas? I will update this project when do some more work on it. 

• kurm
      By kurm
      You can search for the specs but here are some links:
      https://lookup3.toro.com/partdex/index.cfm?xCaller=Toro&lang=us_en
      https://lookup3.toro.com/partdex/modlinfo.cfm?xCaller=Toro&o=2&x=22004&b=9900001&e=9999999&m=73552&y=1999&n=523Dxi Garden Tractor&channel=CN
      https://lookup3.toro.com/partdex/modlatch.cfm?xCaller=Toro&x=22004

This is a beast!   Comes with the 60" deck and also a 48" deck and a new battery.  New belt (installed but unused), newer hoses, regular maintenance.   

There are wheel weights too but idk if they fit this unit as I've never tried.

758 hours

I got a zero turn and a Kubota tractor and this has sadly become ignored.

• Travas
      By Travas
      Okay, no pictures because its at my grandpas farm. no clue what toro it is at all. it appears to be a 1986 11-32. The front is different than a 11-32 and it has no side panels like a 11-32. heres a picture of a 11-32 toro      it doesnt have the panels that say toro. the toro logo is on the front and above where panels would be. im just wondering if any body kwows about it because the rear left axle broke off right at the end of the transaxle inside the case. not sure if i can just take the case apart and put a different one in. its not a wheel horse/ toro.
    • Marco
      By Marco
      I was getting my riding mower ready for another season, changed the oil, filter, and I tilted the mower on it’s side to change the blades, just as I do year after year (my tractor is about 12 years old!) so once I was done and I got the mower back I found this piece laying on the ground. I have carefully examined the deck and I can’t seem to find where this would go. I tried checking the manual and a couple websites to see if I could identify the piece and no luck, anyone know where this goes? Thank you in advance!