todd seksinsky

what index handle should I use

todd seksinsky

Hello Gentlemen I need a little help with a 48" snow plow   I have a 416-8  3116k804  and a snow plow 0648BC01 I having trouble with the index handle  dose anyone know the  part number for the right handle or should I just make one  Thank You 

gwest_ca

Most model numbers have a dash in them but not all.

31-16K804 and 06-48BC01

If you enter one in the search box and then select the down arrow in the box next to the search box select "Files" That way it will search only the files. Sometimes the search term should be in quotation marks so have got into the habit of always using the "".

When the results come up they are in the order they were entered and there may be more than one page of them. That won't make sense to anyone including me but the site searches from most recent to oldest just like the posts in the forum. Look through them all until you find what you want. The reason for so many resuults is that the service bulletins will also come up if I've done it correctly.

To see how the files are entered go to the Manuals selection and look at the dozer blades. As soon as the first page opens on the right side is a drop down menu with "Sort by" in it. Click on that and select Title. Give it a second or two and they are all arranged by Item, Size and model number. There will be many pages so you can guess at how far you want to go or go to the end and work the pages backwards.

Let us know it you have trouble.

In time the model numbers for your style of model numbers will mean much more to you. Click on the fuzzy picture and again on the next page.

Garry

• Like 1

KC9KAS

I have made several snow plow handles...easy enough to make one fit.

• Like 2

953 nut
4 hours ago, todd seksinsky said:

part number for the right handle or should I just make one

:WRS:

If you are at all mechanically inclined you may want to make one. If Toro has any in stock the price will probably be quite high.

shallowwatersailor

I have bought two of them used from a dealer. Cheaper than new.

gwest_ca

Sometimes you can remove the handle, disassemble the parts on it and turn it around and it will fit/clear the pto and footrest. They are made to do that.

Garry

• Like 2