Sign in to follow this  
Country Cadillac

Assembly Drawings

Country Cadillac

It seems each time I go lookin for something I show myself just how little this old man knows about computers, but I keep trying.....I would really like a little guidance as to where I could find as assembly drawing of the 3pt hich and pto setup that goes with the D seies wh. I checked with toro master parts that lists the attachments available , but those are nla and don't show any diagrams, or I should say I can't find them :thumbs: Thanks for your time...............Ray

HarleyMan46929

Go to Toro's Master Parts Viewer, type in your model # (can use "1-0612" for the 1975 D-180, as they're all designed the same). Look on the right side of the page, under "Links", click on "View Assembly Drawings". This will get you to a list of the D-180 assembly drawings that ARE available.

*For the PTO drawing: go down to the FIRST "14.040 Rear Power Take-off (fig.14b)".

[i tried the 2nd listing, but it's just for the seat and related parts. I'm not sure why this is labeled the same as the first, but it is.]

*For the 3pt Hitch drawing: go on down the list to "7.080 3pt Hitch (Fig.7c) Standard on D-200", click on this one, and you should be able to see what you're expecting to see.

I hope this helps you get things sorted out. Good Luck!!

HarleyMan46929

Country Cadillac

:thumbs: Harleyman......I'll check it out now....so glad most folks know their way around computers cause it sure helps those of us who don't......Thanks again for leandin' a hand....Ray

HarleyMan46929
:thumbs: Harleyman......I'll check it out now....so glad most folks know their way around

Country Cadillac

:whistle: Harleyman for the encouragement and advice. I don't give up to easily and I do have a step son thats my go to guy. He's on the computer for a living and is more than willing to help out, but just not always there at the right moment. I will say that posting a link has always amazed me....how do they do that anyhow ?? I can get around for the most part, but don't always end up where I want. And from what I've seen about this photo bucket thing, a lot of members are having a tough time of it as well. With all this technology, why does it have to be so difficult a thing to post some pictures. And when some say it's not user friendly...they really mean just that. I will say , that for the most of it , this is a great bounch of folks that are willing to help no matter how silly they might think the question is........Thanks again for taking the time :thumbs: ...Ray

Operator

Hey Ray the way I got on to puters is first by switching the wife from dial-up to high speed. Then I started playing a little just "looking at "stuff" on E-Bay and got amazed at all the items and all the Wheel Horse things, It still amazes me the items you can find on E-Bay. Then I got a little better navigating around. It helped a lot , actually that is how I found this place I bought decals from "The Vinyl Guy" and Terry told me about Red Square, I lurked a while then joined up. Some of these sites get a bit intimidating to navigate. As far as pictures and posting, it took me three days and some wife help to resize to get my new avatar to take, but on another site not really knowing what I'm doing I got it on the first time plus change some things later. In other words practice practice practice. With my winter lay-off I got a lot of time to Practice myself.

You'll learn, just like everyone else did, I still am.

Randy

HarleyMan46929

:whistle: Harleyman for the encouragement and advice. I don't give up to easily and I do have a step son thats my go to guy. He's on the computer for a living and is more than willing to help out, but just not always there at the right moment. I will say that posting a link has always amazed me....how do they do that anyhow ?? I can get around for the most part, but don't always end up where I want. And from what I've seen about this photo bucket thing, a lot of members are having a tough time of it as well. With all this technology, why does it have to be so difficult a thing to post some pictures. And when some say it's not user friendly...they really mean just that. I will say , that for the most of it , this is a great bounch of folks that are willing to help no matter how silly they might think the question is........Thanks again for taking the time :thumbs: ...Ray

I may be wrong, but it won't be the first time that's happened, but I THINK the way to post a link is to go to the place you want to show/take someone via internet, highlight the web-address, right-click on the high-lighted address, a little dialogue box should appear with some choices in it, pick "copy", then go to the section of typing you want to add the link to, right-click, again, only this time when the dialogue box appears, choose "paste". That should do it...I THINK!!!...no guarantees, mind you, but you can try that little system of mine. (I just hope you don't have any lawyers on speed-dial? Just in case I'm full of _ _ it!!!! (lol!!!)

I know the members here, as well as on the other forums I'm also on, love pics, but I've not had any really good ones to show, so I haven't really tried that process out...YET!!! I have a few of my C195-D180 3pt hitch conversion I did last fall, but I didn't get any pics of the process, just the results after the fact! I also did a C195-D180 conversion on a 5' C195 mid-mount mower, which was a good bit of work, but also decreased my mowing time by 1/2 an hour...well worth the work for my way of thinking. I'm thinking about re-remanufacturing that one if I can find the parts to convert it to a 3pt hitch mower with PTO shaft-drive. Maybe I'll get lucky enough to get my 12 y.o. daughter's camera for the week, and snap some digital images, which I can then upload to my computer, then post them to wherever I choose to post them, provided I can figure out the sizing and the deranged-sicko's system of using Photobucket just to upload pics here.

Happy link & picture posting!!!

HarleyMan46929

Country Cadillac

Hey Randy...I was following your ordeal with the big bucket photos and I did sympethize with you the whole way. Glad to see you got her figured out. And it seems there's a lot of us that got laid off this winter, but like you said it gives you time to practice and hepls reduce some of the stress of no job.Well maybe not with the photo bucket thing. It's always the same...plenty of time - not enough money, have the money and no time, funny how that seems to work. .And Harleyman thanks again for the lesson on posting and I will be giving that a try....appreciate that....it also sounds like you've had some interesting conversions and If your daughter lets her dad borrow the camera maybe we'll get to see the end results anyhow. I've been trying to figure out a way to cut the mowing time down myself, got numerous options just not a lot of cash....Thanks again and have a great day.............Ray