Glide42

New everything paint, wheels decals. Three point hitch, hydro front & back. Comes with 52” snow blade... guy wants 900ish I was thinking 700$ any thoughts?

1C7AC6D4-D829-435C-8EE6-4A685F488F76.png

• Like 1

WHX??

:WRS:

What he's asking isn't too terrible but 700 seems a little lowballish. Looks like a pretty stout tractor yet and taken cares of.  I would start at 7 and hopefully you would end up somewhere in the middle.

• Like 1

pacer

I agree with Jim, $1000 is not unreasonable, especially with the 3pt hitch and apparent good condition there (and the 16hp 341 engine is an added bonus)

I recently sold a D180 with 3pt and mower deck in similar condition - paint/decals/etc - asked $1500 and on 2nd day guy came, looked and had $1400 in cash on him and he left with it. Down here in La. horses arent well known, so I was pleased to get that.IMG_3610.JPG.409a5466890aaeea5acecd23a7a8bbca.JPG

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

WHX??

Wow nice tractor Pacer ...you gave that guy a deal! Bet your wishing you still had it!

953 nut

:WRS:

A one owner :wh: that has been well maintained is a real find. As @pacer said, the 16 HP Kohler thumper engine is a real plus. Don't go too low on the starting price, don't want to loose the deal on a great tractor.

• Like 4