Tach-a-matic

New to me 1990 416H & Maintenance

shallowwatersailor

With regards to the RD deck, I attach a length of vinyl baseboard using the holes at the rear to create a longer discharge. It replaces the original metal one from the earlier decks. It helps to keep the clippings get past the rear axle and low.

• Like 3

Tach-a-matic

X

Edited by Tach-a-matic
duplicate

Tach-a-matic
50 minutes ago, WHX20 said:

Nice work goin on here Paul ...keep at it :handgestures-thumbupright:.

I did a thread awhile back on led conversion and yours seem much brighter. Check it out and comment if desired.

Thank you

I'd bet we have the exact same bulbs its hard to tell a difference  

• Excellent 1

Tach-a-matic

X

Edited by Tach-a-matic
duplicate

Tach-a-matic
36 minutes ago, shallowwatersailor said:

With regards to the RD deck, I attach a length of vinyl baseboard using the holes at the rear to create a longer discharge. It replaces the original metal one from the earlier decks. It helps to keep the clippings get past the rear axle and low.

I would really love to do more than tow and blow with this tractor so will try this.

Thank you.  

Edited by Tach-a-matic

SPINJIM
On 8/1/2018 at 9:48 AM, Tach-a-matic said:

IMO...

For an older vintage tractor the color and quantity of LED lighting is inappropriate.  

If improving nighttime lighting and daytime visibility are important this is one of the easiest improvements ever and well worth the $40. 

Nice work.  Were you able to get the headlight bezels back in with the LEDs in place?

Thanks,  Jim

Tach-a-matic

The tractor was missing one bezel so rather than paying $40 for used ones I just took the other one out. They would fit though. The bulbs are the same dims as the originals

• Thanks 1

WVHillbilly520H
2 hours ago, Tach-a-matic said:

The tractor was missing one bezel so rather than paying $40 for used ones I just took the other one out. They would fit though. The bulbs are the same dims as the originals

@wheelhorseman, has reproduction bezels cheaper by the pair

Screenshot_20180803-163918.png

• Like 1

WHX??

:text-yeahthat:and that's for both WITH shipping...

http://www.wheelhorsepartsandmore.com/hoods.html#!/Toro-Wheel-Horse-Headlight-Bezels/p/84960293/category=23710227

We really do need to get you off that phone glorified talking device and on a real computer Billy! :ychain:

Edited by WHX20

WVHillbilly520H
8 minutes ago, WHX20 said:

:text-yeahthat:and that's for both WITH shipping...

http://www.wheelhorsepartsandmore.com/hoods.html#!/Toro-Wheel-Horse-Headlight-Bezels/p/84960293/category=23710227

We really do need to get you off that phone glorified talking device and on a real computer Billy! :ychain:

Got 1 ,it won't fit in my pocket Jimmy

WHX??

:laughing-rolling:

45896986-portrait-of-a-young-man-trying-to-putting-tablet-computer-in-pocket-over-gray-background.jpg

WVHillbilly520H
16 minutes ago, WHX20 said:

:laughing-rolling:

45896986-portrait-of-a-young-man-trying-to-putting-tablet-computer-in-pocket-over-gray-background.jpg

You so funny Jim...my "real" 💻 is bigger than that one...on my what's that ringing buzzing tone while trying to get online:ROTF:...

• Haha 1