Deadguy

Symco Thresheree?

Deadguy

Any Red Square members heading to the Symco Thresheree this year?  It is supposed to be bigger than ever, and I hope that I don’t have the bulk of all the Wheel Horses at the show again....

• Like 1

Blondeflutterby

I could swear I spied Achto today while setting up our tent. 

• Like 1

WHX??

Yes he will be there with four and I will be there with four. He's been known to set up weeks in advance for this one!:ychain: Unfortunately I won't be ther till Friday ...work... ugg.

• Like 1

PeacemakerJack

As usual for me and @Coulter Caleb we have to fit “20 lbs of crap in a 5lb sack” this weekend.  My wife’s cousin is getting married and we are involved with several aspects of the wedding.  However, I’m planning to come up on Friday morning and hang around until about 2pm.  If they have any GT plowing, I’ll definitely try to make it to that.  Won’t be bringing much with me except a couple of plow rigs... 

• Like 1

WHX??

You sound like Ryan Josh...he's got a wedding too and is bumming big time...another chance to make his new motor work and he's gotta miss it! Don't think they are gonna plow till Saturday. Dan is worried they are gonna plow while he has to pull.

Edited by WHX20
  • Sad 1

PeacemakerJack

I sure hope that he can make it over to the Farm Day, it will give him the opportunity to plow as long as he wants to stay in the saddle...:auto-driving:

• Like 1

Achto
9 hours ago, Blondeflutterby said:

I could swear I spied Achto today while setting up our tent. 

That could very well be.:) Sorry I didn't stop & say "Hi". I believe that I'm camped right across the road from you.

9 hours ago, WHX20 said:

He's been known to set up weeks in advance for this one!

Yes sir!! been buying booze... I mean getting ready for weeks.

So far the show is not starting out well for my fam. The nice looking Ford that I painted for Tim did not make it to the show in one piece. :( I guess that it took a tumble off of the trailer on the way there. :( I haven't seen it yet, & not sure that I want to. No one got hurt & it's only metal, right.:unsure:

Edited by Achto
  • Sad 1

PeacemakerJack

Sorry to hear that Dan, but you definitely have the right perspective on it.  Hopefully it isn’t in too bad of shape...

• Thanks 1

WHX??

Oh no not the new paint! :( No that's not starting off real well. I'll have the 1067 with the eight incher and can get the ten in the trailer if need be. So will get some seat time in the furrow.

Edited by WHX20