Sign in to follow this  
BadDad

800 special

BadDad

Does anyone have an 800 Special tractor? I would very much like to talk to you & get some pictures. I am starting to rebuild the one I have, & it is different from all the other Wheel Horses I have. The frame is not the same I don't know if it has been cut up or it is suppose to be that way. Thank you for your help. Donnie

baerpath

I have one in the barn, there kind of oddball with the peerless trans and funky frame. What do you need pictures of ?

Duane

Kelly

I have 2 of them, one is nice orig. and the other is parts, if I can help please ask.

BadDad

Ok I have found a picture of the frame. 7504001A.gif Boy it was good to hear from you two guys I though I was all alone. I am going to need help with putting this one back together. I don't know what kind of gas tank it had, I don't know how it was wired up. I will need a dash plate, gas tank, & that is what I have seen so far. I am going to tear it down today. I will start a new post in work in progress. Thank you Kelly, & Duane.

Kelly

I have some parts to sell, wiring your on your own, probably best just to make your own wiring, a fuel tank I will look I think I might have one.

Teddy da Bear

Is your tractor similar to the A-800 Ranger?

I know the frame on mine is an oddball.

Could you post a picture of yours Bad??

BadDad

I have made a new post in the section work in progress for it looks like it should be there. Thank you for your help Donnie