Sign in to follow this  
perry

printer promblems

perry

dont know what the heck happen, but my printer recently prints REALLY small and i can hardley see it. it use's only about a 1/4 of a full page i am trying to print out. i cant find where to change it in the propertys :whistle: . and i dont know how teh heck it got changed :thumbs: .

oh ya, it only seems to print my pages from my email small{for example paypal invoice's i recieve}. it will print a page fine if i am useing notepad or when i print shipping labels right from paypal.

windows XP

epson stylus 900 printer

sbc/yahoo internet

Kelly

Holly crap perry, you having all kinds of putor problems, I can't help you I'm a putor idiot.

perry

everything is fallen apart over here....LOL. its go's with running the old machines i have :whistle: . but i have never bought a computer. all have been hand me downs from family members that screw them up. im about due for another one. wifes dad used to build computers and he is the one that got me started in this madness of why buy a new one, we can rebuild it :thumbs: .

KyBlue

I cant help ya out...dont even own a printer...thou I am eyeballing a nice color laser...

I would say its somewhere in the printer settings in IE or Firefox or whatever browser your using. If you do a print preview...is it tiny too??

Brian1045

Try this:

On the document you are printing, go to Edit->Select All-> up the top increase the font size to at least 12 or 14. Deselect the page by clicking off it, then print.

Or thy this:

go to printer properties select

fit to page print

69DEZ

HAMMER.... :thumbs: :whistle: