Gary L. Wood

?

Gary L. Wood

Will someone explain what title and tags is defined as?

Trying to ask a question on transmissions! New to this sites use.

thanks

Gary

SylvanLakeWH

:text-welcomeconfetti:

Title is just the title of your post - the topic, question etc. that you want to post. Post your question in the transmissions section with a title that people will know what its about. You are in the right place for info on Wheel Horses - you will get good advice and direction...

Tags are just search words that if someone searches for that word it will pop up in the search. You don't need to use any tags.

Hope that helps!

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• J. Frye
      By J. Frye
      My late  father's 1967 877 automatic 

• elliot ness
      By elliot ness
      What filter does a GT 14 take on the hydro? Thanks                    any brand will do.
    • Jess
      By Jess
      Hello, again,  I'm back on the same old horse !  Started to try one more time to get my mower running for more then 20 min. This time I pulled the flywheel and replaced the stator even though I got the same OHM reading on my original stator as the new one. I have not put the fly wheeI back on yet . Do you remermber t he torque it should be ? I don't remember after putting the new ing moduel in . I have a new rectifier on order and am weighting to put that in. It still looses spark and dies after 20 min. Could it be something in the wireing harness ?  I thought I would try and get it going again this summer . I have put so much time and money in it already
        I hate to give it up for parts after having it over 30 years .
       Hope you are having a good summer !
         Thank you for your time as always
       I don't know how to go back to all of the original post that I had regarding to this same issue ?  I hate to repeat all of my information ?
       Jess