Sign in to follow this  
HorseFixer

Picked up Anudder One

HorseFixer

This one comes from East Indiana, And will be comming home shortly look like the Horse Hauler will be stretching its legs and heading East!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Brrly1

Hello Duke Looks like a nice find!!! It looks like it has the updraft carb on it. Just a guess, can you straighten us out on that. Thanks Burly :thumbs: :whistle:

TT

No updraft on that one, Burly, but it does look like it has a rather new sidedraft carburetor. I can see a shiny air cleaner through the grille openings too.

HorseFixer

No updraft on this one As TT stated yeah looks like the aircleaner has been monkied with :thumbs: Tractor Runs good second pull starter and has a very small oil seep on the engine prolly a seal or gasket. Tranny shifts good deck is solid runs smooth, just has a lil rust on the seat and deck.

TT

Are the front wheels on backwards, Duke? :thumbs:

HorseFixer

Are the front wheels on backwards, Duke? :thumbs:

TT good eYe! Well now that you mentioned it I would say yes! I have not seen this tractor up close and personal yet, However I trust the guy I purchased from have known him for a couple years now. I'm sure as many its been tweaked over the years! :whistle:

DMESS

I've seen a service bulletin from somewhere around '62-'65 that mentioned reversing the dish on the front wheels to help clear a certain mower or something to that effect. This might be why you see this from time to time.

Nice 633. :thumbs:

WHC-125

Very Nice 633. I miss having the 633 that I had :thumbs:

Rollerman

Looks good Duke....even has the tool box/debris collector system in the battery tray.

So now that your about done with your "Stable" build...when are you going to start the new addition on it. :thumbs:

TT

I've seen a service bulletin from somewhere around '62-'65 that mentioned reversing the dish on the front wheels to help clear a certain mower or something to that effect. This might be why you see this from time to time.

That probably has to do with the 32" rotary mowers, Dustin.

That might be how you get your tractor through narrower doorways. (I'm guessing, of course.)

Suburban 550

Nice find Duke. :whistle: Looks pretty straight and clean. Bet ya can't wait to get it home. Hope you're gonna have enough room in the new stable. :thumbs:

HorseFixer

Thanks Guys! :thumbs: I just went out and looked around in the stable and I see my 702 has them with long side hub sleeve twords the inside and my 701 has them long sleeve out like the 633. How much width do you guys think ya gain!? :whistle: I would say a lil wider stance gives ya some steering stability. Now that I have the stable door in the shop at 43" it won't make much difference! :whistle:

Ray I got a extra 551 and an RJ-58 that will be parted out that are in there so that will give me room for this one and Anudder for sure! Anybody wanna store their 754 or lever steer over at my place? :dunno:

CasualObserver

Nice 633. :thumbs:

This one. And I agree, nice tractor Duke. You getting that from Ken?

SB38.jpg

DMESS

Bingo! Thanks Jason.

Guest fireman

HorseFixer,

If your gonna part out an RJ, let me know what you have and some pictures. I need some things.

Jeff

HorseFixer

Wallfish PMED me and I just responded this:

Sent: Re:RJ58 parting out, March 02, 2009 04:50 pm

Horse Mechanic

Group: Advanced

John the RJ I got is rougher than a cobb! no belt gaurd, no shield, no fenders this tractor sat in open and is ruff ruff ruff here it is

the front rims are shot in front also pulled it outta 4" of muck I was gonna keep a couple things like the rear rims depending how they blast up cause I have a 59 needing some stuff. The heat shields and gaurds are usually missing on these anyways here she is in her rusted wet glory after washin and bringing her home!

WheelHorse006.jpg

WheelHorse007.jpg

WheelHorse008.jpg

WheelHorse009.jpg

WheelHorse010.jpg

Quote from yesterdays post

"Ray I got a extra 551 and an RJ-58 that will be parted out that are in there so that will give me room for this one and Anudder for sure! Anybody wanna store their 754 or lever steer over at my place?"

I read your post from yesterday and I'm looking for the hard to find stuff for my RJ. The belt guard, heat shield, fenders and box. I may need front rims but won't know for a few weeks until they get cleaned up. I could also use the flexable metal sleeve that the lift cable for the hitch runs through. Please let me know if you have anything.

Thanks

John