Sign in to follow this  
b-80boz

snow snow and more snow

b-80boz

I finally got to try out my christmas present my 42 inch plow my wife bought for me. I wish I had pictures but my camera is in dis repair and I need a new one. We got about 6 inches here in th kc area we haven`t had but one decent snowfall the intire winter and that was before I got the plow. I have to say that was alot of fun now I`m going back out and plow my neighbors drive ways because I think this might be the last one of the year. My little b-80 with the weights and chains handled it pretty well next year I hope to have the 175 complete with the snowblower on it to try it out. any way I`m off to plow some more snow.. :thumbs:

Teddy da Bear

:thumbs:

Get those neighbors to take some pictures!

WHC-125

:thumbs:

Get those neighbors to take some pictures!

:whistle: :whistle:

b-80boz

I couldn`t get any pictures today so my daughter is coming over tomorrow and will take some pictures so hopefully I can send some pictures. Most of my neighbors are older than us one has a heart condition and the rest were all gone so sorry no pics today. But I sure got alot of seat time and that was alot of fun. :thumbs:

Teddy da Bear

But.....but......but.....all the snow has been plowed.....

You would not be considering "faking" some snow

plowing would you? :thumbs:

We want to see anyway!!!

b-80boz

I left some virgin snow just for pictures I have a rather large area that I can plow so its not really fake plowing just good photograghy I hope. :thumbs: