eddiebunyan

D-250's

eddiebunyan

From what I hear and read the D250's are rare, yet it seems a good amount of members own at least one! Is there a registry for them ?Is someone keeping track of how many are still around? Any numbers on how many were made?

maxiblue

Not that I know I have 3 of them.

Dan693

A D-200 is on my bucket list only behind a barn find Chevelle.

They're out there but its really about condition and how original they are. Seen them for $600 to $4000. Just depends on your threshold of pain.....and money.

Edited by Dan693
  • Like 1

SylvanLakeWH

Don't know answer to your questions, but FYI there is one on the Lansing Michigan CL right now...

Pollack Pete

I've got two of them.One runs.One for parts.Damn big Horse.All other  WH,even D-160,D-180,and D-200 seem tiny next to a 250.Tough to find parts for,but that's part of the fun being in this hobby.

maxiblue

Not that hard to find parts, engine parts are easy only sheet metal seems to be tough

Pollack Pete
1 hour ago, maxiblue said:

Not that hard to find parts, engine parts are easy only sheet metal seems to be tough

Where do you find engine parts so easily? I  need mostly tune-up parts like points,condenser,dist cap and rotor.I had to buy used ones last time I needed them.Old time NAPA store can't even identify them.If you could provide part numbers,It would be greatly appreciated.

Marv

Not certain but I think 2000 of them were imported by wheel horse.

Marv