ztnoo

Well......You Tell Me What It Is.....

ztnoo

Saw this one Craigslist.

Since I know the listing will eventually disappear, I wanted to save this here for posterity for all you wild fabrication freaks.

Can't quite get a handle on what it would be like to pull with 54 hp.

Some one has a distinct overabundance of time, money, skill, and imagination.....

image.png.9506443245cd15178567fc7eea797992.png  image.png.07997285a5246c92b00cf7f1993b9001.png

image.png.b7e54a83fea9c621c0a3f5577d499290.png  image.png.9103d28fae9dc2d9610d12fb240a3e16.png

image.png.422d03c701b8d2a6233d881429da36ec.png  image.png.bbbe506d42e900534669d835a566bdad.png

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

ebinmaine

Wow.....

SylvanLakeWH

So...would it handle a 42" snow blade or does it need more weight in the back? Chains?

:ROTF:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

ebinmaine
2 minutes ago, SylvanLakeWH said:

So...would it handle a 42" snow blade or does it need more weight in the back? Chains?

Should be good with some nice diamond cross pattern Chains.

Might handle a slightly larger plow too.....

Oh my. .....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:        If you could ever get that thing to HOOK UP it would be a wonderful sight to see! Do you think it could run in a stock class? Guess not, that exhaust system isn't stock!       :ychain:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hp Kohler

You’d need ear phones to drive the thing. Prolly takes an an acre to to a 180 degree turn 

• Like 1

Crazy_Carl

How much was he asking for it?

ztnoo

Anyone wanting to see that listing, PM me and I'll send you the link.

If you are really adventuresome, check out Terre Haute, IN CL in the Farm and Garden section.

• Like 1

Dan693

Didn't know a final drive belt could handle 54 H.P.

953 nut
3 hours ago, Dan693 said:

Didn't know a final drive belt could handle 54 H.P.

My guess would be that each engine has a hydraulic pump coupled to it driving a hydro rear.

squonk
12 hours ago, SylvanLakeWH said:

It would handle a plow. But it better have a hyd. lift or the manual handle would have to be 10 ft. long! :)

• Like 2

Dan693
On 2/18/2018 at 6:21 AM, 953 nut said:

My guess would be that each engine has a hydraulic pump coupled to it driving a hydro rear.

If you look closely at the first pic it shows pulleys and belts going from one engine to the next.

Also an H shift pattern under the seat.......also no hydro foot controls.

• Like 1

cpete1

You guys talking about a snow plow got it all wrong......You put a blower on that puppy, even in the wind, the snow would never make it back to the operator, it would melt from the exhaust before it ever got back to ya.... Even got a place to put a revolving light on the roll cage...

Richie, you'd need a months worth of cardboard to make the lambo hood hinge templates for this, you'd be eating pizza for weeks.:think::think:

Chris

Edited by cpete1
  • Haha 3