Sign in to follow this  
scifi4all

What is this?

scifi4all

This is a great site and has a lot of informed individuals. I have a 1973 12HP 8 speed No Name. I bought it at an auction to replace another tractor of the same type and year, about 9 years ago. The newer one just purred when it was started and looked as if it was 5 years old. The PO just took incredible care of it. My previous tractor had been repainted with thick maroon paint with a heavy brush. My biggest mistake in selling it, I now know, is that it had a snow cab that I sold with it. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid. I still know the owners son and may ask him if he still has it. As I get older the snow blowing seems to get colder and wetter.

Could someone please tell me what this is. I purchased a 48" blade through ebay. I didn't have any of the manuals downloaded until after I got it home. The young guy at the place loaded it up with my purchase. It has a 3/8" clevis pin at one end and a 1/2" removable pin on the other. P2170003.jpgP2170002.jpg

TT

I won't swear to it, but it looks a lot like the lift link for the 7-1722 cultivator front section. (P/N 5586)

scifi4all

Thanks TT. I took a look at the mahual for the cultivator and would have to agree with you. I will try and contact the seller of my blade and find out if he wants it back. If not it might be up for grabs since I don't have a cultivator, at this time.

Rolls,

Rural Pa.

stevebo

will that work with a mid mount grader blade?? I still need to fabricate/or find one.

TT

The link for the grader blade is straighter, Steve.

The way things are getting for these tractors/implements now, it's much easier (and faster) to buy the materials and fabricate a lot of these parts.