Ed Kennell

What have you done to your Wheel Horse today?

Blackhood Bill

Well today was a very good day for working on the :wh:. Bought a snow cab from steve @wheelhorse2007 (Thank You) fits like a glove will be more comfy

IMG_20190131_175242527.jpg

Edited by Whnewone
  • Like 2
  • Excellent 4

ebinmaine
2 hours ago, ztnoo said:

Can you refer me to a regional New England reference publication, which would hopefully hone those profound thoughts and postulations in such a way a back woods Hoosier hick might fully grasp and snare them..........mentally, so to speak?

• Haha 2

DevonianHorse

Out in the snow today :)

• Like 2
  • Excellent 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart 1

ebinmaine
1 hour ago, Lee1977 said:

It got up to a little past 60 degrees here today. The 312-8 hauled some dead limbs to the brush pile.

SAM-0921-2.jpg

Nice pic Sir.

First thing we noticed is...

You have NO SNOW.

PeacemakerJack
34 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

Nice pic Sir.

First thing we noticed is...

You have NO SNOW.

Must be photoshopped or post dated:teasing-poke:

:ROTF: seems like the whole country is in snow right now...

• Haha 1

Lee1977

It's unusual for snow to stay around here for more then 3 or 4 days. The sun will come out and melt it in a couple of days. The only time I can remember snow staying any length of time was back in 1960. It snowed every Wednesday in March the temperature never got much above the 20's for most of the month.

That's a live oak tree I planted back in the 80's I doesn't lose it's leaves until the new leaves come out in the spring. 

• Like 2

The Tuul Crib

Got out today darn near 70° here couldn't push snow so next best thing moved a little dirt!!! Seat time !!:banana-dance::banana-dance:

IMG_5305.JPG

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1

19richie66
19 hours ago, PeacemakerJack said:

:ROTF: seems like the whole country is in snow right now...

It was 82* here yesterday 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

ebinmaine
7 minutes ago, 19richie66 said:

That's just not right

When I got out of bed about 6 yesterday morning it was -10 here.:scared-eek:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

The Tuul Crib

Your too far above the  equator !

:ROTF:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Tuul Crib

Just got done moving some dirt in my waterways above my house what a mule this is .  It did a decentjob. I need more welltime for another yueng yueng!!!This mule needs no introduction !!:banana-dance: pushing and pushing and pushing while until ......this horse down human zero! Going to have to switch to the ags with no changes! Cramp good seat time two! Nuts! Oh and when going down steep hills with the blade take the long way around oops 

IMG_5312.JPG

IMG_5314.JPG

IMG_5315.JPG

IMG_5316.JPG

• Like 4

LengerichKA88

I got the foot rests I got from @Chris G (Thanks again!) on the Charger today.... first step towards the end game for this tractor. 

83824F12-EDC9-44E2-BFBF-850CEF043B4A.jpeg

B2A0E93F-A9EE-4BDD-9743-E5266BCCA157.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Excellent 2

peter lena

WHNEWONE, go going on that cab, having been using this for years , to preserve vinyl and rubber , recommend   303 MARINE / RECREATIONAL AEROSPACE PROTECTANT, TO REFRESH THAT VINYL CAB. it will clean and feed that material, making it last and it will shed moisture like a duck. good luck with it , Pete

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2

peter lena

since doing over my bath/shower walls with smooth laminate , I also use the same 303 protectant on that , for cleaning and keeping the walls slick and smooth . do that 2 / 3 times a year with no scrubbing and the finish looks and feels slick and like new. always finish with a shower squeegee . great stuff , pete

• Thanks 1

LengerichKA88
On 2/3/2019 at 1:47 PM, 19richie66 said:

Anything above 60 is just plain cruel. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Lee1977

I got my 312 Horse out and we trimmed some bushes. Had the Toyota and trailer out too just to haul them away. Finished up with the C-120/180 and small trailer to finish cleaning up.

SAM-0925.jpg

SAM-0926.jpg

You just can't beat an electric pole saw for cleaning up overgrown bushes. I went some what GREEN, but I used a 10 HP generator to power the pole saw then used a electric chainsaw at the ground.

• Like 6

TonyToro
16 hours ago, peter lena said:

since doing over my bath/shower walls with smooth laminate , I also use the same 303 protectant on that , for cleaning and keeping the walls slick and smooth . do that 2 / 3 times a year with no scrubbing and the finish looks and feels slick and like new. always finish with a shower squeegee . great stuff , pete

Hey Pete, I’ve heard about that 303 stuff. Which bottle of 303 do you use. I just looked on Amazon and saw 3 diferrent bottles. Thanks.

TonyToro

It was in the 20’s with almost 30 mph gust yesterday, so we turned the heat on in the garage and started working on machines. We started the day with my sons *cough*lol John Deere zero turn and the went onto the WheelHorse pulling tractors.

98D75D32-AB2B-422D-A13E-1E87C5E3DBAD.jpeg

9CDEC2E8-3F12-44D5-AAB5-D25ED9A901FC.jpeg

• Like 4

19richie66
1 hour ago, TonyToro said:

Hey Pete, I’ve heard about that 303 stuff. Which bottle of 303 do you use. I just looked on Amazon and saw 3 diferrent bottles. Thanks.

This is what I use

C4C771F5-EE7E-431C-A22A-AB7EC2ADDEC5.jpeg

• Thanks 1

peter lena

19richie66, the 303 I use is ,  303 MARINE / RECREATIONAL, AEROSPACE PROTECTANT, HAS A BOAT ON THE LABLE . I regularly use it on my vinyl pontoon boat with great results, I figure if its made for boat / water usage , it should stand up in my shower, and it really does. great for car vinyl also , keeps it looking fresh and slick, instead of faded and dull. thanks for the question, pete

peter lena

tony Toro, sorry I left you out of the response above, but the MARINE / RECREATIONAL  303 IS WHAT YOU WANT , PETE

• Thanks 1

peter lena

lee1977, that horse look pretty stout ,and well cared for, any modifications to its set up? pete 

LengerichKA88

Well, I finally got to use just a tractor for snow removal.... did four drives, ran outta gas and then the battery wouldn’t turn it over. One trickle charger and 100ft extension cord later it’s back at Home. 

Im not sure if it’s theboff brand battery that’s junk (came with it), or if the S/G isn’t working properly, but I’ll figure that out when I can feel my fingers again 

0D641335-8629-4B3A-8B50-439EE4CC8C97.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Excellent 1