Ed Kennell

What have you done to your Wheel Horse today?

rjg854

What have I done to my wheel horse today?

I done sold it!

IMG_20200704_131525.jpg.da1a56521a8393a4821393636fa90204.jpg

Buh bye 877

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2
  • Sad 8

Stormin

C-125 has been a bit of a pig to start and I've not been able to get it to idle to my satisfaction. Points, plug etc all checked and ok. So as I'm not needed at the farm, I decided to change the fuel pump as I had a spare.

Started much better and I've got it idling better. It doesn't die and stop now. Idles a bit fast for me, so I'll maybe root out my hand held tachograph and see what rev's it's doing.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Pullstart

Since my Edward mower didn’t some self destructive work, I popped a 36” deck on Leroy.  It needed a modern style mid mount Tach-A-Matic, but was otherwise straight forward.

Now, I can use this to keep the field mowed until the September wedding reception.

E31BA489-7886-444C-B415-DC967A212722.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Pullstart

Put that 36” deck above to good use.  I did a little over an hour of “mowing at dark” in the field, LED’s lighting my way and the :wh: laying down the path!  Obviously too dark for pics, I’ll have to see what it looks like tomorrow!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12Horse Paladin

Got her back on her feet, yesterday😁😁

...just to have the fuel pump start draining it🙄

Expect threads/questions, as i try to figure out if i can fix it m'self, lol20200713_141719.jpg.f66fae7294685f79676a045c6ae47930.jpg

20200713_120929.jpg

20200713_135031.jpg

20200713_140026.jpg

20200713_172743.jpg

• Like 5
  • Excellent 4

johnnymag3

BAD BAD LEROY BROWN BADDEST TRACTOR IN THE WHOLE DANG TOWN !!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

chip61

I felt bad Sunday for what I was cutting with my 416, but it wasn't quite that tall!!

• Thanks 1

Pullstart
1 hour ago, johnnymag3 said:

BAD BAD LEROY BROWN BADDEST TRACTOR IN THE WHOLE DANG TOWN !!!!!!!!!!

Same tractor, different reference, both work!

Leroy is a Horse or a Different Color.  That’s Big and Rich’s first album title.  “Riding up and down Broadway on my old stud Leroy, singin’ Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy!”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

SylvanLakeWH

So the LED tail lights on our new to us T@B teardrop camper were partially "burned out", but one of them had all but three diodes working. So, after I replaced the tail lights, I started thinking...

The utility light that I mounted on the back of the C 105 worked perfectly for night-time reverse plow duty, but it burned out last season... So, I cut out the old light from the rubber housing with the dremmel tool, bolted the former T@B taillight inside the rubber mounting, wired it up on the stop light wire and Voila - I have an even brighter rear utility light, albeit red... which actually is better!

Free and better - I love it!

IMG_1507.JPG

IMG_1508.JPG

Edited by SylvanLakeWH
  • Like 3
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

ebinmaine

Squonk ya done all right there man

• Like 4

johnnymag3

Good idea to get it to metal....nothing better.   DONT Compromise...You wont be happy if you do

• Like 4

ebinmaine
Just now, johnnymag3 said:

DONT Compromise

I had a guy tell me quite a while back that painting something is actually about 95%, NOT painting.

I've learned this past year that welding is the same way.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

johnnymag3

I need to learn this talent of welding....PREP   PREP    PREP

Dang chicken poop welds.....I never seem to get it right !!!

SEND IT OUT>>>>>>>Safer

:lol:

• Like 2

Ro-Go

Added RV antifreeze as ballast to the new tires, front and rear. Got a transfer pump for $60 online, so tiny and cheap. Ugh. It worked, but the tires and tubes wanted to push the ballast back out; I did shut pump down 1/2 way to release air...but it still kept wanting to push out of the valve -- was there something I did wrong? 

IMG_7618.jpg

Edited by Ro-Go
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ebinmaine
6 hours ago, Ro-Go said:

Added RV antifreeze as ballast to the new tires, front and rear. Got a transfer pump for $60 online, so tiny and cheap. Ugh. It worked, but the tires and tubes wanted to push the ballast back out; I did shut pump down 1/2 way to release air...but it still kept wanting to push out of the valve -- was there something I did wrong? 

IMG_7618.jpg

@pullstart could explain how he set one up... 

WVHillbilly520H
8 hours ago, Ro-Go said:

It worked, but the tires and tubes wanted to push the ballast back out; I did shut pump down 1/2 way to release air...but it still kept wanting to push out of the valve -- was there something I did wrong? 

You really need that valve adapter they sell at tractor supply... https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/slime-air-water-adapter-kit-with-bleeder-valve ... It bleeds the air out while fluid filling.

• Like 1

953 nut
9 hours ago, Ro-Go said:

tires and tubes wanted to push the ballast back out; I did shut pump down 1/2 way to release air...but it still kept wanting to push out of the valve -- was there something I did wrong?

As you add fluid the air in the tube is pressurized and eventualy you reach a point where the pump can't overcome the pressure and you just need to shut it down and let it burp. 

• Like 1