Ed Kennell

What have you done to your Wheel Horse today?

peter lena

ECHRIS , very good and thorough maintenance service, liked the fact that you touched about everything you should have , i regularly just look over areas and find and improve operation. love the fact that you actually LUBRICATE MOVEMENT POINTS , WOW, WHAT A CONCEPT. stay after it , reliable and smooth service will pay back your service detailing , pete 

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

ebinmaine
11 minutes ago, Ed Kennell said:

I have one of those lathes  …..made by the Red Neck Machine Toll Co.     :handgestures-thumbupright:

I've got one a lot like it too but mine is labeled Hillbilly Solutions Corporation

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

RandyLittrell
36 minutes ago, Ed Kennell said:

I have one of those lathes  …..made by the Red Neck Machine Toll Co.     :handgestures-thumbupright:

Me too, plus I use CAD to design it. Cardboard aided design!! 

Randy

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 7

Lee1977
5 minutes ago, RandyLittrell said:

Me too, plus I use CAD to design it. Cardboard aided design!! 

Randy

That remines  me of an Engineer I work with his BMW was a Chevy Love his "Blue Mangled Wreck" it had been hit a few times.

• Haha 5

ebinmaine
1 hour ago, Achto said:

Hitch pins is precision work, other wise I would've used a cordless drill.:D

I can assure you that each of the hitch pins that I made was precisely measured with a micrometer, marked with chalk, & then cut with an axe. :thumbs2: :lol:

You got the skills to use an axe after a micrometer....

Hey man go at it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Tractorhead

Huh, Seems to be a crowd have the identical precision tool manufacturing company‘s - Whow. 👍😂

there are some snobs out here, they call my Lathe just a „Flexgrinder“.

😎

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Tractorhead
4 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

You got the skills to use an axe after a micrometer....

Hey man go at it.

Oh that looks also a bit snobbyismus.. 😂😂

• Haha 2

johnnymag3

The seat is gone....but there tons of stuff left. Let me know what you are looking for....I may be able to help....A lot of stuff not viewable, but there is a lot there

• Like 1

johnnymag3

There are 3-4 gas tanks...………..fender supports....mule drives....steering fans.....knobs, controls.....beyond the eyes comprehension..ask for what you need

• Like 1

johnnymag3

There are also Wheel Horse branded tires....and all other parts

12Horse Paladin

Didnt get to far; havin some issues, but got my small engine guy stoppin by tomorro to look at the 160/starter issue, so wish me luck!...but i did get to let the General stretch its legs a bit; took him to my auto mechanic (oposite end of my block, lol; least i got to open 'im up😁) to see.

He's a car guy...but i think he was droolin' a lil'

😁🤣

20200608_111419.jpg

Edited by 12Horse Paladin
  • Like 4
  • Excellent 5

Flat Thunder Channel

My older daughter wanted to drive the 704 tonight!  I am not going to say no to a request like that!  She got a little scared when I put it in road gear at partial throttle.  Oop's  

She can't reach the pedal on the little 704 yet.  I need to get the hydro tractor fixed so she can give that one a try.  :)

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart 4

Shed
7 hours ago, johnnymag3 said:

There are also Wheel Horse branded tires....and all other parts

Do you have any mower deck spindle bearings or replacement parts for the decks. I have a 416h mower decks in good shape but the spindles are shot also the steering is kinda worn very loose

953 nut
8 hours ago, johnnymag3 said:

Shipping sucks !!!! The money they make is silly and uncalled for.

:soapbox:       Gotta charge us an arm and a leg so the Jungle Site can make more billions with free shipping.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Tuneup

I had little to do, for a change, on Sunday. I had put 10W-30 in the Eaton 7 on the 516 and didn't like it. Told myself I could pull it out without removing the fender so it took less time - wish that drain was more accessible! It worked and she's got the straight 30W she prefers. Meanwhile, the old wreck of a 77 C-120 had no problem mowing the back grass and weeds just before dark. She might need a full restore cosmetically but she's mechanically sound and just goes and goes.

• Like 4
  • Excellent 1

Pullstart

@muz123 how ‘bout a close up shot of that decal in front of the lift arm on the 315?

squonk
20 hours ago, Achto said:

Hitch pins is precision work, other wise I would've used a cordless drill.:D

I can assure you that each of the hitch pins that I made was precisely measured with a micrometer, marked with chalk, & then cut with an axe. :thumbs2: :lol:

You Wisconsiony guys are too high falutent. I measure with a ruler (twice because I'm old and have crappy eyes) mark it with chalk and cut it with a torch! :occasion-xmas:

• Haha 4