Red144runner

Big snow on way. Gearing up

ebinmaine
21 minutes ago, PeacemakerJack said:

Eric—It will come in time!  I would love to see a video of you wrestling with that monster that you call a walk behind clearing that deep east coast snow:occasion-snowman: that thing is bigger than some mounted snowblowers that I’ve had. :twocents-02cents:

:popcorn:

Josh, I'll inform my camera woman, also known as my honey, of your request.

• Haha 2

Ed Kennell
26 minutes ago, 857 horse said:

BOTH WAYS !!!!!!!    today they call that child abuse........fact can be stranger than fiction,,,,,

:woohoo: The  HOOOWAARD BEAR has awakened from hibernation.    The frigid temps must have stirred him awake.    :ychain:

Hmm, that reminds me  :think:  Gotta make a new mash pole sign since mine got mutilated in the big storm last year.

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2
  • Haha 1

Red144runner

Here's some clean up from today. Pushed a foot last night another 3" when I got done the overnight shift at school. As a side note, I had to leave the tractor and my little 5/21 toro outside last night. Pushed them into the drive before I lest at midnight. When I got home an noon temp was 9* and below 0 with a windchill. The throttle and choke were froze off and in idle. Fired up after 2 cranks (they were long) but stayed running at idle and no choke. I should have done a cold start video. The little toro started on the first pull full choke. Not bad for 22 and 34 years old

IMG_4515.JPG

IMG_4516.JPG

• Like 1
  • Excellent 5

PeacemakerJack
8 hours ago, ebinmaine said:

Josh, I'll inform my camera woman, also known as my honey, of your request.

This is me now...:hide:

• Haha 1

pfrederi
3 minutes ago, Red144runner said:

Here's some clean up from today. Pushed a foot last night another 3" when I got done the overnight shift at school. As a side note, I had to leave the tractor and my little 5/21 toro outside last night. Pushed them into the drive before I lest at midnight. When I got home an noon temp was 9* and below 0 with a windchill. The throttle and choke were froze off and in idle. Fired up after 2 cranks (they were long) but stayed running at idle and no choke. I should have done a cold start video. The little toro started on the first pull full choke. Not bad for 22 and 34 years old

IMG_4515.JPG

IMG_4516.JPG

Left outside   Horse Abuse!!!!:P  My L-107 has never spent a night outside in 50 years....

Edited by pfrederi
  • Haha 3

Red144runner

I guess I forgot to explain why. I was filling them both with gas yesterday in a rush with no funnel, spilt fuel all over. 9pm last night and the wife give me a nasty look saying she smells gas. So to quiet her they spent the night out. I hated doing it, I never leave anything outside. I cleaned them up and the smell is gone and the are back in the garage

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Sarge

Women are scent and color driven animals - it's something we have to live with. I've done some experiments over time - show her a picture of a car in a color she doesn't like, she'll call it ugly. Another picture of the same car in a color she likes - it's beautiful, go figure. Mine will never wear any of my gloves - even pairs that have never seen dirty hands or have been used to work on anything - they all "stink like gas" or something, even new pairs. A lot of my work clothes live out in the hall or in the basement due to some undetectable scent from years ago - they are not allowed in the house, or myself at times either. I will say - the worst I've ever pissed her off was her helping with an engine install in the old Samurai - she got some anti-seize on her hands, thought I'd never hear the end of that one. Same with gear oil - she refuses to run the bucket pump to fill drivetrain parts - I have to find someone else, she did it once and swore her hands smelled of the stuff for 2 weeks.

I gave up a long time ago trying to change the female's natural programming - there are a few women that are mis-programmed that will dive into anything and never complain - they become Laborers or Welders. They are scorned by the larger population of "normal" women and are given some pretty derogatory nicknames as a result.

Sarge

• Haha 1

c-series don

One time my sister was at a junk yard with her daughter and my niece said "Mommy it smells like Uncle Donald in here" 😂

• Haha 2

ebinmaine
8 hours ago, c-series don said:

One time my sister was at a junk yard with her daughter and my niece said "Mommy it smells like Uncle Donald in here" 😂

You're a lucky man Don.

Many of us don't get compliments that good very often.

• Haha 1

PeacemakerJack

:text-yeahthat::text-bravo: