Sign in to follow this  
Kyforeman

520 H Speed Question?

Bow_Extreme

Your front tires should be 16-6.5-8's. The rears should be 23-10.5-12's I just put a brand new set of tires on my 520H. I went out and blew snow with it today. I managed to throw that snow 70 feet or better!!! Amazing what a 2 stage blower can do on a 520H. I love the 520H. Sorry, not trying to brag or anything. :thumbs: I haven't had much luck with replacing the factory seat. I tried a nice std. replacement seat from tractor supply but it just didn't fit right so I took it back. A new seat from toro is very expensive. Forklift truck seats work well too if you can find a used one somewhere. There are also shops that can make you a custom seat or make a new seat from your original seat for a very reasonable price compared with the cost of the factory toro seat. This allows you to be as creative as you want in how it's made. I'm thinking about having a custom one made for mine shortly. I have a friend who does custom upholstery for anything and everything that has a motor strapped to it.

pfrederi

The Bezels are over priced!!!! i got some 3 months ago from my dealer and he charged less than $7.00. He did it as part of his weekly stock order so i didn't pay any shipping. I see RCPW Website charges 6.94 (shipping extra but if you need other items anyway.

Bottom line the Ebay is a rip off @$10 plus 5 shipping.....