Sign in to follow this  
jtmoyer

wiill they fit

jtmoyer

will the tiller and snowblower from my 520 work on a 195c? i'm thinking of a super c but don't want to give up my attachments when i sell the 520 to pay for the c.

thanks

DMESS

Well, your probably looking at some minor modifications either way. A single stage thrower should be easy as they offered a 42" model for the 195. I'm guessing belt length was different and I know the lift tube/flag were unique since the Super is a longer wheelbase machine. As far as a 2 stage, no clue. I'm figuring this would take some mods as well. Your always dealing with the stretched frame when it comes to fitting stuff to the 195.

As far as the tiller, you may run into clearance issues between the back of the tractor and the tiller. Remember this tractor is rolling on 15" rubber. The relationship between the tiller mount and the rear of the tractor will be different as well as the ground clearance. The 195 doesn't have the same lift mechanism either since it was intended to deal with rear attachments via the 3 pt hitch. Not sure if you can snake the tiller lift chain through there or not. Once again belt length will be different too.

Just get yourself the 50" 3 pt tiller and rear pto setup for the Super C! :thumbs:

Bow_Extreme

I might take the tiller off your hands if it doesn't work for you anymore. I have a 520 just waiting for one.