Sign in to follow this  
barns1

C120 Hydro ????

barns1

Looking at a nice C120 Hydro without hydraulic lift option. My question is, can I add the lift option to it or do I have to use a different hydro unit? Thanks Guys for all the help.

Operator

:thumbs: barns1, From what I have read on here it's possible you just have to do something minor on the hydro unit.

Randy

nylyon

You can add the hydraulic lift to the machine. I had a 120 with hydraulic lift which is now in the gifted hands of Eldon who is restoring it. You don't need to change the hydro unit, but there are parts which you will need. I don't know what they are but WH used to offer a retro kit for the 120 to convert it.

barns1

Thanks for the info. I have the ram, control and hoses. I thought at one time someone told me that you just remove plugs in the hydro and install the lines etc. Can't remember where I saw it though.

Sarge

Look up model 61-12KS02, 1976 year trans on the Toro parts viewer, it will show the additional valve parts/springs/ball needed to add a hydraulic lift in the drawing . There are also some shims added on one side to adjust pressure on that unit .

Sarge