Morg73

I bought a D200 and im wanting to put a pto on it for the rear attachments but I can not find any info on this. i have seen pics of this but unable to find parts or specs to do this. Any help or info would be great  

Thank you

A-Z Tractor

I have a complete D200 with the pto and also a pto shaft and pulley from another tractor. It is a simple set up the shaft, pulley and coupler are the hardest parts to get. For the shaft, pulley and coupler I would sell for $200. All you would have to get is bearings for the shaft. There is a pillow block bearing at the back, and two flanget bearings one in the middle and one up front. The Pto can be installed by sliding it in from the front of the tractor. If you are interested you can email me at aztractor255@gmail.com. See the attached parts diagram of the pto set up. You can also call me at 717-821-2542

pto.gif

• Like 1

gwest_ca

Garry

• Excellent 1

"D"- Man
3 hours ago, A-Z Tractor said:

I have a complete D200 with the pto and also a pto shaft and pulley from another tractor. It is a simple set up the shaft, pulley and coupler are the hardest parts to get. For the shaft, pulley and coupler I would sell for $200. All you would have to get is bearings for the shaft. There is a pillow block bearing at the back, and two flanget bearings one in the middle and one up front. The Pto can be installed by sliding it in from the front of the tractor. If you are interested you can email me at aztractor255@gmail.com. See the attached parts diagram of the pto set up. You can also call me at 717-821-2542

pto.gif

In addition to the aforementioned, there are also 2 brackets the Mid-mount and the Front mount, as well as the belt.  Please note the Mid-mount must be adjusted whenever adjusting the Front bearing bracket for belt tensioning purposes.  If this is ignored and only the Front mount is adjusted it may put the shaft in a bind.

Edited by "D"- Man

Morg73

Thanks for the help

• Like 1