Jump to content
WVHillbilly520H

Liberal tirade on small engines

Recommended Posts

I say build a 500 foot wall around Cali to protect them from the real world.........then fill it with water.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
11 hours ago, ebinmaine said:

Me too !!!!

Every thing you want to be true or false can be researched to be just that..

 

How does that foolish tool maintain his own lawn? Hand scissors I'm sure.

 

Why, the yard guy does it for him, of course.. And also his work force is made up of native born citizens.

 

Or maybe the future is the past. Start watching at 12:30 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 

 

8 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

...Granite counter tops give off radon gas according to a study funded by DuPont, makers of Corian counter tops.    

 

and does anyone personally know anyone who has gotten cancer from Radon gas? 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Unfortunately a lot of the California mindset is spilling over into neighboring states instead of into the Pacific. California is a state that has changed quite a bit since the Ronald Reagan era. It's scares me to think how many electoral votes they have.

 

ooops I fixed it.

Edited by slim67
  • Like 5
  • Excellent 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
8 hours ago, rmaynard said:

 

 

and does anyone personally know anyone who has gotten cancer from Radon gas? 

Please don't get started on Radon testing. Years ago trying to sell a house during the Big Hoobie - Doodie scare about radon. Had to have the house tested , Kept getting positive/ negative results from those little canisters thingies. Finally had to pay for some Big A-- test. No Radon. Now if we were discussing lead paint problems that would be different. I am sure that a lot of us would agree that  @Big_Red_Fred probably snacked on lead paint chips when he was in diapers .

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
8 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

I am sure that a lot of us would agree that  @Big_Red_Fred probably snacked on lead paint chips when he was in diapers .

SNACKED  ?????

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
1 hour ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

Please don't get started on Radon testing. Years ago trying to sell a house during the Big Hoobie - Doodie scare about radon. Had to have the house tested , Kept getting positive/ negative results from those little canisters thingies. Finally had to pay for some Big A-- test. No Radon. Now if we were discussing lead paint problems that would be different. I am sure that a lot of us would agree that  @Big_Red_Fred probably snacked on lead paint chips when he was in diapers .

Dad said he Did something to a Flower Pot & grew a Blooming Idiot ! did was Jack hahaha dam old man, Sorry Dad, your right

1 hour ago, ebinmaine said:

SNACKED  ?????

Now Wilburr, dont Horse around to much ! Drop on my head to many times, Now Remember what Fog Horn Leg Horn said ! That Boy is more Confused then a Centipede at a Toe counting contest ! Boy, I said BOY hahaha, yes im Nuts but you all will Like me 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
17 minutes ago, Big_Red_Fred said:

Fog Horn Leg Horn

Wise beyond his years, he was.

Brilliant I say, brilliant  !!

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Here' a Small engine for you all, Chrysler's at Carlisle, 1999 & thats Farmer AlexIMG_06721.jpg.a271ea4771e85a6b4c47af06580829d4.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
44 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

Wise beyond his years, he was.

Brilliant I say, brilliant  !!

 

Now we know what Fred watches on Saturday mornings.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
10 hours ago, slim67 said:

...It's scares me to think how many electoral votes they have.

 

And that is precisely why we still need the Electoral College...

 

:twocents-02cents:

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Deleted content before I get put in the dungeon... :silence:

Edited by ACman
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
59 minutes ago, SylvanLakeWH said:

 

And that is precisely why we still need the Electoral College...

 

:twocents-02cents:

Thats a true statement. A double edged sword if there ever was one.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

You know - now that you posted it , gotta come clean on that Plymouth...

 

Sarge

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×