hondagod64

Rear Bagger system

hondagod64

I;m looking for some info on a rear bagger system , My question is would a twin bagger system from a 310-12 work on a 312-8 tractor without too many modifications understanding that the deck chute maybe different due to the size of the deck?

dcrage

Might not work as well unless you bring the deck along also. When you say bagger from 310-8 I assume you are talking about a non-power assisted system which then implies that you have a 37” SD. The 37” SD apparently was designed to throw further than other WH decks and so can fill the bags w/o power assistance, especially if equipped with the optional “high lift” right blade on the deck. 

Now if if you were using something other than the 37” deck on the 310-8 forget all of the above.

There is a bracket needed to mount the bag hanger. It is located behind the gas tank. 

• Like 1

hondagod64

I don't own the 310-8 , only the 312-8 but have a 42" SD deck on the 312 tractor...found somebody selling a complete twin bagger from a 310-8 [ non- powered ] .I can't find a bagger system for a 312 .I really don't want to buy another tractor just for a bagger system to work if you know what I mean...Unless you or somebody knows where I can purchase one.

Thanks for the reply...