Sign in to follow this  
perry

Allis B-10

perry

i got this B-10 last year with a blown engine. i towed it in the shop last week and my plan was to rob the hydro lift for my landlord cab tractor and rob the complete rearend for another landlord i have.

i tested the hydro lift by sticking a 4ft pole in the rear lift hitch and hanging a complete engine off the end of the pole. i let it sit over night. it did'nt drop at all [^]. then after staring at the tractor awhile and remembering i had a complete running engine from a previous b-10 sitting on the shelf, i decided to just drop a engine in this one and park the cab tractor untill spring. im sure glad i saved this one. it ranks right up there with my landlord 2010 witch is my #1 go to tractor{cab tractor}.

this Allis will finish out the snow plowing season and prombaly get some garding time in this spring :whistle: .

MYDC0063.jpg

MYDC0064.jpg

MYDC0065.jpg

MYDC0066.jpg

darn weather we have been getting i had to break out the grader blade and knock down the nasty ruts in the driveway from the big thaw. what a muddy mess it has been. i took this red landlord with trailer out back to the firewood pile and loaded it up. i allmost did'nt make it back :whistle: . i kept sinking in mud everywhere i tryed to drive. it took me awhile but i finally battled it back to the garage. wheel weights and mud are not a good combo. good thing the chains where on. sorry, no pics of the muddin adventure. i was getting flustered. i was by myself and thought i was going to have to leave it but the ol'girl made it back trailer load of wood and all :thumbs: .

MYDC0067.jpg

Rollerman

Perry!!...glad to see you still out there. :thumbs:

The B-10 looks good. :whistle:

I'm working on deal for an AC 210...it's for a pending trade, but never know I could get attached to it.

How's the cab tractor holding up.....I see you haven't lost any duc tape yet.

perry

the cab is getting bad. real brittle :thumbs: . and the hydro lift took a dump on the cab tractor. hopefully ill find decent cab this summer.

Kelly

I know what you mean about mud, I've got tons of it, I like that old Allis, I've wanted one since I was a kid and my uncle had one.

pond195520032003

nice lookin tractor Perry :whistle: im going to get another one, one of these days :thumbs: :whistle:

TJ

The AC's look tough and are tough. Nice tractor. :thumbs: