MadScientist

need some help

MadScientist

Hi there, I am new here and someone from the forum referred you to me. I am looking for a k341 16Hp Tecumseh and or an 16Hp "M" series Kohler ( i would perfer the Kohler)  quality replacement engine.  it doesn't have to look pretty , just strong enough to get the job done.

I am looking to put this on a 1 0375 Horse

I thank you for any help that you could offer,

Eric

Edited by MadScientist

MadScientist

Done. Thank You:)

• Like 1

A-Z Tractor

I have some K341 engines here but not one that has been test ran. I could check into the ones that I have and see if any of them run they are still in the tractors. A good running K341 sells for $500. If you are interested in purchasing one let me know by emailing me at aztractor255@gmail.com or you can call me at 1-717-821-2542

• Excellent 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• MadScientist
      By MadScientist
      Hi all, I am new here and I am wondering if anyone could help me out. I have an old Horse CA-120 special model # 133619 in excellent physical shape with a dead engine. Is there a modern engine that I could use as a replacement for this model? I would love to get this old girl running again before the nasty winter weather sets in.

Tecumseh engine #'s
      commercial duty 12Hp
      OH160/ model
      170182G/ spec

Thanks in advance for any help you could offer.

• WS MCKELVY
      By WS MCKELVY
      Hello,

My name is Bill, and I am new to this forum. About 10 years ago I bought a 269H and it has faithfully performed all the tasks asked of it. The other day I checked the and topped off the oil, and proceed to start cutting the lawn. About 15 minutes in I heard a loud noise followed by an evil vibration. Thinking it was something with the deck I shut off the PTO. Unfortunately the noise and the vibration did not go away. I shut off the tractor and pushed it back to the garage. I checked to oil again and found it to be half gone. After topping it off again I started it up, but the vibration and ugly noises were still there. I am 90% sure the engine is shot.

I have been trying to find a replacement for the Kohler CV19s-6553. I am not having a lot of luck. The closest I have come is a CV620. Does anyone know if this will work, or of any other models I might want to look at. I live in maryland and have thought about getting it rebuilt. Any and all help will be appreciated.

Thanks
      Bill

• Bach-Ed
      By Bach-Ed
      I have been watching the thread of using Preditor engines well my 857 had a K241 that threw a rod.  Since that was not the original engine I just wanted to get a decent engine on it.  i got a good price on a CH270 Kohler and figured I couldn't go wrong with Kohler.  Any way I found I needed an adapter plate and got one and now the engine is in place.  I don't show it but the hood just drops on.  Hooray.  The shaft size was wrong but I picked up a nice adapter on Ebay.  Putting on the belt that was used with K241 did work but you can see in the photo how loose it is.  I'm assuming a somewhat shorter belt would be what I want.  Do you think I should try one or two inches shorter or????????  Oh and yes someone has altered the guard so a new one is on my wish list.  Thr throttle cable is not working very well so that is my highest priority.  I want to get the plow on and maybe scare away the white stuff.