Marsha M

New here from Greencastle IN

Marsha M

New on here from Greencastle IN and saw there was another member from Greencastle.  Would like very much to get in touch with him.  I have 1996 Wheel Horse 312-8 that I am thinking about selling.  I have snow plow, extra set of wheels with chains and the original hubcaps.  I believe this is anniversary edition as wheel horse tractors started being built in 1946.  This is not a Toro.  Would love to have him look at mine and give me idea of what it is worth.  Husband passed and I know little about this world of wheel horses.  It runs good and mows great.  My husband took real good care of it.

Edited by Marsha M
  • Like 6

AMC RULES

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/profile/339-lane-ranger/

Click on the link above, hit the red tab to send a message to Lane Ranger...this is the member you're looking for. 

He's a class act, and I'm sure will be of great help to you. 

:WRS:

welcomewagon.gif.d9e15934bc8eacd454162e8b0c66f59b.gifhdr-logo-100b.png.f42761a620edc705f681a881fa347b56.png

• Like 2
  • Excellent 3

rmaynard

:WRS:  Glad to have you and your 312-8.

SylvanLakeWH

Sorry for your loss...

You will find all kinds of outstanding and sympathetic advice on this forum. Good group of folks who just want to help out and love Wheel Horse Tractors...

• Like 2

KC9KAS
2 hours ago, Marsha M said:

New on here from Greencastle IN and saw there was another member from Greencastle.  Would like very much to get in touch with him.  I have 1996 Wheel Horse 312-8 that I am thinking about selling.  I have snow plow, extra set of wheels with chains and the original hubcaps.  I believe this is anniversary edition as wheel horse tractors started being built in 1946.  This is not a Toro.  Would love to have him look at mine and give me idea of what it is worth.  Husband passed and I know little about this world of wheel horses.  It runs good and mows great.  My husband took real good care of it.

@Lane Ranger

@Marsha M :WRS: 

• Like 1

Lane Ranger

I sent her a note, gave her my phone number and we will  check it out tomorrow!

• Like 4
  • Excellent 1

Daddy Don

:text-welcomeconfetti:

jay bee

:text-welcomeconfetti: to :rs: Marsha.  Hope everything works out well for you, and I'm sorry for your loss of your husband.

Jim

• Like 1

Terry M

Welcome !!!:)

Lane Ranger

I can report that Marsha has a very nice one owner 312-8  50th Anniversary Edition tractor.   Her late husband was a mechanic on diesel trucks and took great care of this one owner tractor.

• Like 4

JC 1965

Hi Marsha and     :WRS:

ztnoo

Welcome to :rs:Marsha!!!

You are in very good company in Greencastle as there are lots of Wheel Horse enthusiasts nearby.

Regards,

Steve