Postal

Trying to find the year and model

Postal

I found this tractor and couldn't pass it up for $50. She's a bit rough but has a lot of parts that I need. Can someone tell me what year and model it is? The model number is T1267 and the serial number is 379154. It has a k301 s motor on it

1504900015985701491474.jpg

15049000599231173380231.jpg

• Like 5

oldredrider

1967 model 1267. 12hp Kohler and 8 speed rear.

• Like 4

AMC RULES

:angry-nono:Too nice to part out. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

953 nut

:WRS:            1267 was the first of the six speed :wh: and had the limited slip differential. It may be cosmetically challenged, but it will be a prized member of your herd with a bit of TLC.

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

KC9KAS

@Postal Nice find and a good price. :text-welcomeconfetti: to :rs:

gwest_ca

In case you have not found it. Click on the picture.

Garry

• Like 1

Terry M
5 hours ago, AMC RULES said:

:angry-nono:Too nice to part out. 

I was thinking the same...

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• 70.5TransAmDan
      By 70.5TransAmDan
      Hello Everyone, my name's Dan and I'm a wrenchaholic.

Um, sorry. 
      That's Thursday nights meeting.

First, thank you to all you old farts out there like myself and don't get me wrong. There are many young, Old Farts in this world also.
      I think of anyone that sees beauty deep inside an old tractor, samurai sword, and yes, even a lovely lady could qualify also.
      If you're the type of person that has the patients and other qualities that's needed to bring beauty and life back to something others see as old junk, or past it's prime, you're my kind of person. 

To the point now.
      I ran across a 1980ish Argo 8x8 Amphibious vehical for the right price the other day, FREE, and of course it has the infamous Starter/Generator system. Also, it's had many unqualified druggies, and electrical experts, work on it before me.  I'm retired union electrician and fiber optic engineer so I was once qualified but,. But,. But, what was I talking bout?
      You get my point. 
      So, I was wondering if anyone could possibly point me in the direction of a midg,,,,,,. Wait,. Little Person, preferably a female and  blonde, so I won't have to do so much bending over working on this darn thing and while you're at it, maybe a wiring diagram for a complete starter/generator including a three wire voltage regulator? 

If you have information on either of these, the help would be most appreciated. 
      Really, she doesn't even have to be blonde or little.

That ought to show you just how willing I am to work with others.

Thank all of you here for sharing your wisdom so it can be handed down for others to learn. 

70.5TransAmDan 
    • BenTheWheelHorseMan
      By BenTheWheelHorseMan
      I have a cub cadet 104 that I bought earlier in the year. It started smoking from the starter generator. I pulled it apart and a field coil had its insulation all burnt off. I bought new field coils but have learned that you need a special tool to remove and re install the pole shoe screws. Does anybody have a way to remove them sans the special tool. There is no starter repair shop near me so I would really appreciate any tactics that have worked for you. I also have extra screws so it is ok if I mess up the stock ones. The new ones are Phillips however so I'm not sure if I can get them with a screwdriver or not.
    • sangerz1
      By sangerz1
      My original starter has burnt out and I am wondering where I get can get a cheap working starter generator