Sign in to follow this  
williambogner

Plow Question

williambogner

Hey guys. I bought the D 160 with the plow needing some attention. I welded it back together and its been holding up excellent. While plowing the other day i hit a good patch of ice and it was on angle :thumbs: I snapped the little cylinder like bar that snaps into position when you want to angle the plow. Its the little piece so when you hit the lever it comes back and then you move the plow and it clicks into the hole. Does anyone have any idea on how long that piece is??

Rideawaysenior

I'll check mine when I get home and let you know. I want to say in the neighborhood of 4 to 5 inches. I'll be leaving the preverbial dump at 4pm and will get back to you sometime there after.

WHC-125

Do you have any pictures of how it is setup and what broke? :thumbs:

Rideawaysenior

Chris,

Sounds to me like the locking pin that is retracted when you squeeze the grip on the angle lever is what broke. I'm not certain of the pin is different then the ones used on the smaller machines or if it's the same size.

WHC-125

I know what your talking about now :whistle: :thumbs:

williambogner

Yea im not sure either whether it is the same size as the other other looking pins or not but thanks Jack. Just repost it here when you check for me and thatd be great. Thank again William