Sign in to follow this  
fritz

Two belt slots?

jerrell

:whistle: Why didn't the mods close this post as Devin requested in his last post??? :thumbs:

JimD

my last post was an attempt to be part of the solution, rather than part of the problem. as soon as it hit the page, i see new posts with more spelling criticism, more insults, bashing, and holier than thou attitude. it looked for a while like we were making progress, now we're right back where we started. once again, it is being pointed out that many of us are not well bred enough to be members of this forum. ( it is bred, and not bread, right mr. loock?) that being said, i have taken some advice some of you so kindly eluded to and have done some ..."research:...of my own, and discovered a couple more interesting features.

1: terms of use, which says harassment will not be tolerated, and...

2: report abuse. maybe this is a feature we should use more.

so, if i have mispelled anything, be sure to point it out and call me names like stupid, and while you're at it, don't forget to make fun of the fact that i don't use capital letters. it used to be because i was lazy, now it's more for sport because i know it just drives some of you crazy. :thumbs: