Sign in to follow this  
zeb7251

some guidance please

zeb7251

Newbie here looking for some help as to what model would be "right" for me. I am looking for something that I can put a plow on, idealy a snow blower and run a tiller. I only mow 1/2 acre and would like to be able to put in a garden. I am looking at a c-105 from craigslist. http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/tls/1010524403.html

Do I need to look for something different or am I in the ball park? You guys seem to have a good group that help each other out and have a ton information here. I just didn't find much of the capabilities of the c-105.

Thanks

WHC-125

Personally I think that the c-105 would be a great machine for what you would use it for :whistle: Also, it looks like its in good shape just check it out and let us know what you think :thumbs:

BTW :whistle:

jerrell

:thumbs: Welcome Zeb, i am sure someone who ownes one of those will help you out here, i have found the wh almost everyone of them if running properly will do a very good job with the attachments for them, i run a tiller, dozer blade, 6 and 8 inch plow and a 6 inch middlebuster, 48 inch mower with a C175, can you post the engine and hp, auto or standard, little more info and someone will jump on here and give you more info. but the horses are the strongest and best i have ever had, :whistle:

OOOPS, didn't click on your pic, nice looking tractor and i'm sure it will do any thing you want it to..

Docwheelhorse

Hi and :thumbs: , A C105 is a real stout nice unit and should fit your needs very well.... the only ---but--- is that it maybe a little light on HP for a snow thrower. A 12 + seems to be more of what they want.

Good Luck

Tony

zeb7251

Thank you all for your input. I am going to take a look at it this weekend and will let you know how it comes out. Again I appreciate the help!

jtmoyer

if you are up for a 5 hr road trip i will sell you a 416 with a 42" plow for $700.

pm me if your interested.

Teddy da Bear

:thumbs: Zeb, glad you found us.

I think any of the B or C series from the 70's decade would suit

your needs. They are easy to find and have lots of attachments.

Look at the photo galleries to get some ideas.

TJ

:thumbs:

Sparky

I would think a C-105 would do it all for ya just fine except maybe the snow-blowin part. I used a blower on a couple 12 hp tractors before I got the big one I use now (416-H) and the extra HP really made a difference.

:thumbs:

Mike..........