Jump to content
dug611

D200 Front PTO Plate

Recommended Posts

dug611

Looking for a front PTO plate only one hole left and its stripped. K532

Any info on other parts #'s that would fix would be appreciated.

IMG_0046.JPG

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
R. L. Addison

Is there room to drill & tap oversize and make a proper size insert by drilling & tapping proper size thread in the end of the bolt and use it like a bushing? I've done this in several places and saved a lot of grief & money. 7/16-14 id & 5/8-11 od for example ( I don't know the size off hand )

 

I'm assuming it won't index around so the good hole can be used.

Edited by R. L. Addison

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
"D"- Man

I assume any Rear closure plate from a K482, K532 or a K582 would work; however, the part # I have is 277002.  I do know that the 4 outer holes are not threaded and the 4 inner holes are.  Even though these 4 threaded inner holes are spaced such that it is possible to rotate the plate 90* or 180* this should be avoided as there is an oil drain back valley that is intended to be at the bottom.

 post-3038-0-58143200-1401649846_thumb.jpg

post-3038-0-91798500-1401649882_thumb.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Shuboxlover

You could always Heli-Coil it too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
dug611

The plate was mounted with the large ears down, the one on the bottom left of ur pic was already broke off, the bottom right (the one i need) is stripped, and the top left is the one that broke. Obviously it has been a problem its whole life.

 The 4 outer holes are threaded (well 2 now) for the 3/8 threaded hook and the inner holes pass through for the 5/16 mounting bolts to the block.   Are these for sale anywhere? I see there a bunch of different part numbers anybody know the differences?

Thanks

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
"D"- Man
30 minutes ago, dug611 said:

The plate was mounted with the large ears down, the one on the bottom left of ur pic was already broke off, the bottom right (the one i need) is stripped, and the top left is the one that broke. Obviously it has been a problem its whole life.

 The 4 outer holes are threaded (well 2 now) for the 3/8 threaded hook and the inner holes pass through for the 5/16 mounting bolts to the block.   Are these for sale anywhere? I see there a bunch of different part numbers anybody know the differences?

Thanks

Dug thanks for catching my mistake, I just had it reversed from which holes were threaded and which were not, sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • Fordiesel69
      By Fordiesel69
      I need the large metal pulley that houses the needle bearing and ball bearing with the two grooves.  The outer bearing seemingly wallowed out its hole and my welder guy cannot revive it.  
       
      Shipping to Erie PA. 16509.
    • BuffaloD200
      By BuffaloD200
      Finally getting around to working on my ark loader.  The previous owner said he thinks the problem is with the spool valve.  
      As I've learned a bit more about hydraulics now, I'd like to get this all sorted out.  
      I noticed the power beyond port is connected to the reservoir return.  Is that right?  
      Anyone see anything blatantly incorrect?



    • BuffaloD200
      By BuffaloD200
      Hey all, I need to install a drive belt on my 75 D180 for my snowblower.  I've looked through a bunch of D-series owner's manuals, and none seem to mention replacement procedure.  The PTO pulley is fixed, save for engaging the PTO and there is minimal movement at the snowthrower pulley. There's no idler or tensioner as far as I can tell.  Do I have to remove the PTO pulley?  That seems to be a required service item.
      Same question for my 80 D200 as well really.  
       
      Using the recommended 4L490W belt.
       
      Thanks 
    • BuffaloD200
      By BuffaloD200
      Hey all, I'm doing my first fluid change on my new-to-me D200.  Refilling the transmission is proving to be quite the struggle.  I've attempted to fill the tranny through the dipstick with a variety of funnels, but the oil just spills over the top.  I may have managed to get a quart in.
      What am I missing?
    • cbj75
      By cbj75
      I have a 1975 D200 Wheel Horse with front mount dozer blade, package includes Wheel Horse Dump Trailer, 48" belly mower side discharge, Wheel Horse front and rear wheel weights, turning brakes, rear PTO and 3-point to 2" receiver attachment, and Brinley twin disc harrow. Rear luggage/rack carrier, All refurbished, sandblasted and painted Ford red in 2016. Lots of extra Wheel Horse parts included.
       
      Package price $3000.00.
       
      Bryce Johnson
      102 Anglers PT
      Mc Cormick SC 29835
      913-638-6788

      IMG_1962.HEIC IMG_1965.HEIC IMG_0279.HEIC


       
×
×
  • Create New...