Redfox2415

Help!!!!

Redfox2415

Please help. I just bought a wheel horse 1057 with snow thrower and mower deck. The problem is I think I am missing a linkage that raises and lowers the snow blower :(. Any body know where I can buy one? Or find the plans to fab one up? Thank you. 

IMG_1483.JPG

• Like 1

953 nut

:WRS:         you will find this manual handy.

You can get the linkage you need from A-Z Tractor, good vendor here.    http://a-ztractor.com/

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Brad Schroder
      By Brad Schroder
      Looking for a oem carburetor for a 1057 with a k241s. Currently running an aftermarket unit that came on tractor when purchased.
    • Spareparts
      By Spareparts
      I got a transmission out of a 1057, looks like a 3 speed with 1 1/8" keyed axles with the 8 pinion, have it disassembled, I want to replace all the seals, the shifter shafts
      were tight but that little problem is fixed. I have looked at the manuel section but not sure what I am looking for. Their is a shaft coming up thru the case right behind the 
      the shifter but it does not turn so far, and I have not tried to force it. Thanks for any help.
    • Old Iron
      By Old Iron
      I am overhauling the K241 in my 1057 and I want to replace the throttle & choke cables, too. I have the original and a downloaded copy of the owners manual. The exploded view showes the 9/16-18 nut and the shakeproof 9/16 washer, but doesn't mention the cables. Can anyone give me the original part numbers on both of these? Thanks in advance for any info.