Sign in to follow this  
ChrisHill

New Member, Question

ChrisHill

After reading RedSquare for several months I decided to join this awesome site. I currently own a 417-8 with an 18 horse Magnum on it. I purchased it last spring and have absolutetly loved it, recently I have been pushing around snow. However, I quickly realized I NEED WEIGHTS!!!! I have devised a plan to build some concrete wheel weights, and of course my father in law wants some for his JD 210. So my question to you all is if I build the weights for my Wheel Horse will they bolt up to the JD 210 wheels also? Oh yeah, don't know if anybody cares, but I live on the west side of Indianapolis and am a Industrial Technology (Shop) teacher. Thanks in advance for your information. Sorry for the lack of pictures, I need to figure out how to resize the pics.

Chris Hill

Sparky

They sure will as long as the JD has 12" rear rims. The 4 holes for mounting are all the same. The only problem I see is that a Wheel Horse rim has a lot of depth and the JD might not so the same weight may stick out on the JD.

And of course :thumbs: !

Mike........

bork

Has anyone ever laid a WH wheel on side & lined with plastic & have tubes inserted for bolting & poured in cement? (ooops & a displacement for valvestem)

TJ

:thumbs:

pond195520032003

Hi Chris and :whistle: the weights will fit the JD aswell as the horse :thumbs:

Sparky

Has anyone ever laid a WH wheel on side & lined with plastic & have tubes inserted for bolting & poured in cement? (ooops & a displacement for valvestem)

Take a look at this post.

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/index.php?showtopic=6851

Mike........

sorekiwi

Hey Hoosier.

:thumbs:

I'm out the west side of Indy too, actually way west (Putnam County).

Operator

Welcome to Red Square fellow newbie! That is what I did too checked out the site a month then joined up. Great guys here. A lot of knowlege. I haven't figured out the smilies my self.

Randy