Huntemcd

Chrome stack.

Huntemcd

Anyone know where I can pick up a chrome stack for my raider 8. I've been looking for them and I can't  find any. 

• Like 1

Achto
7 minutes ago, Huntemcd said:

Anyone know where I can pick up a chrome stack for my raider 8. I've been looking for them and I can't  find any. 

A lot of guys make their stacks. Example: The grab handle from a bathroom stall makes a great stack. They are stainless steel and can be polished to a great shine. 

• Like 4

WHX??

Don't listen to @Achto...he could make one out the roll of toilet paper in the stall!:ychain::lol:

Ther is a  couple of guys here who  makes them as well if your not up to making your own. Bud Andrews comes to mind if he is still doing it and threres another member had them in classifieds not to long ago. I think he sells them on flea bay as well but CRS what his name is. Try a search on stack and you'll find all kinds of them.

• Like 2

cschannuth
21 minutes ago, WHX11 said:

Don't listen to @Achto...he could make one out the roll of toilet paper in the stall!:ychain::lol:

Ther is a  couple of guys here who  makes them as well if your not up to making your own. Bud Andrews comes to mind if he is still doing it and threres another member had them in classifieds not to long ago. I think he sells them on flea bay as well but CRS what his name is. Try a search on stack and you'll find all kinds of them.

Jim Kemp is who you're thinking of and he made mine. 

image.thumb.jpeg.fc3e38d9807c9cfbe71fbfedb1215cfe.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.6f86d61e25ba7e6c5fea372438aa183f.jpeg

• Like 9

Achto
8 hours ago, WHX11 said:

:ROTF: I would need some duct tape & chrome paint too. :lol:

• Like 4

WHX??

In case no one's ever told you Craig @cschannuth that is one nice looking 606! Front weight setup is :handgestures-thumbupright:.

Here you go Huntem ... I know I wouldn't be afraid to get one of his.

• Like 2

W9JAB

A quick tip, to keep your new chrome from turning blue.

Use a good quality hi temp spray paint, and coat the in

side of the pipe or muffler, doesn't have to be even just a 

good coating.

I have done this on motorcycle pipes for years and it works.

• Like 2

ronhatch

For years I've been using 1 1/2" diameter chrome kitchen drain pipe. It fits nicely over 1" black water pipe. It's also cheap, avaibale at any Home Depot or hardware store and holds up well.

Tankman

Picked up a chrome (stainless steel) stack years ago. Grandsons wanted the "truck look".

WH-Milo.thumb.jpg.784614cc60817dd9841da640b406bc2f.jpg

• Like 3