ninak

314-8 sale value

ninak

Hi, I have a 314-8, 42" deck with metal deflector, electric deck lift, wheel weights, 714 hours, runs and looks great.

I'm going to be selling and would like some help with the value, amount to list it. In looking at different sites it seems there are a wide range of list prices.

I know this is a good machine but I'm just not familiar enough with them to know pricing. Any help is really appreciated.

Here's a few pictures.

Thanks!

IMG_6672.JPG

IMG_6666.JPG

IMG_6665.JPG

IMG_6664.JPG

Edited by ninak
additional info

outdoorsmanjw

I'm getting ready to buy my first wheel horse Saturday.  It's a 1998 314-8 with 500 hrs excellent condition, 42 inch mower, snow plow/dirt blade maybe never used and a extra pair of AG tread tires with wheels that are  like new. He is asking $950. He said he would take $900 although I will try to go a little lower but if not I'll be happy at 900.  I am in Kentucky prices do vary depending on where you are located. It's a one owner machine with all kinds of documents that go with it.  I believe I'm getting a good deal.  I would start out around $1,500 maybe higher if your not in a hurry to sell. I have been looking all of Craigslist at prices and they do vary so much. 

WHX??

:WRS: Guys, I would have to agree with @outdoorsmanjw on that price but like he said it does depend on your market area. Looks to be a well taken care of and clean tractor and even at those hours that motor has got a lot of life left. . I would dare prospective buyers to find a machine like that at today's prices and if there was no one willing to pay what you might ask it would go to my grave with me!  

ninak

Thanks for taking the time to answer, guys. I'm going to try to get it listed tonight.

outdoorsmanjw

Here she is brought her home today. 

20170415_140621.jpg

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1

Tankman

Good luck with your new Horse! Appears to be in excellent condition.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

Be sure to update this post. How does the Stallion work? Any problems?

ninak

Nice!