RandyLittrell

Little Red Wagon

WHX??

:handgestures-thumbupright:...I know a guy who has decals that would transform that from a Radio Flyer to a :wh: Flyer! :lol: Might be some serious tub rides waiten to happen!

Edited by WHX11
  • Like 2

T-Mo

Randy,

That is one cool wagon.  I don't think I've seen one up close and personal.  It's sad, really, when you think about the toys and stuff we had in the 50s, 60s, and 70s, compared to what kids have today.  Toys, wagons, etc., were made out of steel, made to last.  Today, it's all plastic.  When I was growing up, we played with Tonka trucks, Nylint trucks, BuddyL trucks, had steel wagons to pull around, etc.  Now, it's all plastic, or video games instead of actually going outside and getting dirty.

• Like 4

RandyLittrell

Here is a side view shot with my neighbor Zach, I love the big and littles with the roll bar. Everything is 100% stock and original, I even cut the axles in half and welded them back so I could save the caps on the axle. 

LfA-SNisEEdvK2CzDYYCZC2nM-nAg_1nd6Ped5YGHnsdp1NrPiTa7QpW6XtUXIvS5k0oVL6TgFGTdGUwt6oh60DoOeeHdXimZUSkTocRQ28ehhP55S5_XkrVtRnkCfDMyRjggFEK2kf4wPLC0E08P4bPjT0ARuWipaAjKFIF1Z81CRey2zIzpbFzWcUyJPzpUMoRnNdUTfddcoaFJ2-HlinQ7OUJeiZeWXUG4OSnAf0as8dv7FxSTkLASDd_RraC-HPLbWN6whVQpGCPAz6F48iQhs4BoqEMWDpZlQGKcC1HMZtKD6UQAwxx87RKWVkU1kf0dCXhCed1RB1wpikjbLYEKPr1Zdz0uSsyls1-z5F4TjU7XQyRIbVuY_IxjJMf5xa7ELFA5XZDfyP_IzEpAXpOAuC0qaT-6CUcipRAAlb7C_5ZDG3AruMiWtjt3URwH1zI451X9cKd0kbTnMPD__oDffMOeEdTEPxHL03trWnbOOLVGrFJP8fCfYtNpI-5pMNaHeREveM4vTugfWKVB5Xd38s_fEeMX_KYPVmf8DfURf_jU-gkzdtnsK0lR7kK5zE8z6Zr_p4HuQ7Ty4UD3-7ux2Rsr19QUZjZcMjR6E08gjJ5Woub=w1256-h942-no

Randy

• Like 3

AMC RULES

• Like 1