JoeM

Big Show Classifieds

JoeM

I know a couple months before the show there is a thread started for items that are for sale at the big show. Any thought of formatting these items the same as our classified section? It would save looking at all items being able to distinguish available, pending and closed. May even be possible to post these items in the classified section as 2017 big show items for sale.

• Like 4

953 nut

:twocents-02cents:    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!   :handgestures-thumbupright:

I'm inclined to think the past few years of having an ongoing thread has worked very well, I know I got some great deals!

• Like 1

jellyghost

This is my first year on the site, and I have never experienced this before.  Do people ever buy stuff and not attend the show?  Maybe pay someone in their region to haul it?  Just wondering.

stevebo

Anyway you can get it done it happens....:ph34r:

• Like 1

JoeM

Sure, folks buy things and have members, they know locally that attend, bring it home. I would say most of those type purchases are figured out well ahead of time. Mostly due to the person coming home having the space for the item on the return trip. If you look at last years buy / sell thread it is pretty long and contains a bunch of nice items.

Ed Kennell
12 hours ago, stevebo said:

Anyway you can get it done it happens....:ph34r:

So, is this the official, I mean unofficial,  2017 Big Show classified thread?     

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat: Post it if you're bringing it.  :popcorn:

stevebo

Search 2017 Big Show buy/sell/trade tread. Started one there.

• Like 3