953 nut

We celebrate with our Canadian members/

953 nut

On February 15, 1965 our national flag was raised for the first time on Parliament Hill. Every year since 1996, when Parliament declared February 15th as National Flag of Canada Day, we celebrate our beautiful flag.

In 2017, the National Flag of Canada is celebrating its 52nd anniversary. Canadians are invited to celebrate this important symbol of our identity by organizing their own events and by showing their pride on social media.

58a4343069408_1-flagday.jpg.70faf536d421929d32b9fc5aa2cce250.jpg

• Like 8

WHX??

Does this mean you are going to start doing on this day threads again Richard!?!? :ychain::greetings-clappingyellow:

• Like 3

T-Mo

To all of our Canadian members, happy National Flag Day. :canada:

• Like 1

tunahead72

Congratulations to our neighbors to the north, and Happy National Flag of Canada Day!

I was actually born in Canada many decades ago.  There was a time in my late teens when I considered moving there, and lately it seems that thought enters my head more often than not.  It wouldn't have to be permanent, maybe four years or so.  My wife won't have any of it, however, says it's too cold for her.  Hmm.

Enjoy your day, guys!

• Like 2

stevasaurus

:canada:  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 1

ztnoo

Congratulations and regards to our Canadian friends and neighbors!

:canada:

• Like 1

953 nut
8 hours ago, WHX9 said:

Does this mean you are going to start doing on this day threads again Richard!?!? :ychain::greetings-clappingyellow:

The answer is no. I would love to see another member pick it up, but after a year I was running out of fresh subject matter. I do have a few that will be repeated and a few fresh ones to post.

• Like 1

WHX??
3 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

The answer is no.

Dang it ....but you were sooo good at it! :bow-blue:

953 nut
1 minute ago, WHX9 said:

Dang it ....but you were sooo good at it! :bow-blue:

:thanks:

• Like 1

T-Mo

Now we just need a National Missouri Day (sort of an oxymoron, national and state in the same phrase), so maybe that won't work.  How about a National T-Mo day?  We can make it to where RS members buy all T-Mos a Wheel Horse related item, i.e. tractor, snow blower, hat, shirt, brochure, etc, etc........B)  As far as I know, I'm the only official T-Mo......:greetings-clappingyellow:

can whlvr

thanks from Canada,we get a long weekend this weekend too,family day they call it,and its gonna be nice out.it seems since the Donald has taken over half of americans want move up here,well we pay a lot more for most things up here and I don't believe its gonna be any better up here compared to usa,its actually driving real estate prices over the top,properties in Toronto are going for 3 or 4 times what there worth,not good when the bubble breaks,and for us locals we cant afford to live where we were born

• Like 3

tunahead72

Well, so, in the interest of keeping the Canadian economy sane, can we just stay at your place Don?  I don't take up much space, and I can bring a Wheel Horse or two.  And you can teach me how to move snow with one.  What do you think? :flags-canada:

can whlvr

sure ed but your horses are gonna half to be outside,shops full and so is the temporary garage

• Like 1

Digger 66
On 2/15/2017 at 4:43 PM, 953 nut said:

The answer is no. I would love to see another member pick it up, but after a year I was running out of fresh subject matter. I do have a few that will be repeated and a few fresh ones to post.

How about a trivia thread ?

A Google-free trivia thread based on the honor system .

Who knows , it might be fun .

If you guys are into it , i'd get it rolling .

The person with the correct answer gets to ask the next question .....type thing .

• Like 1

953 nut
1 hour ago, Digger 66 said:

Google-free trivia thread based on the honor system .

:ROTF:        :ROTF:           :ROTF:          :ROTF:            :ROTF:            :ROTF:             :ROTF:

I like the idea, but the "Honor System" may be a bit of a challenge around here.  What the heck;  give it a go!

• Like 2