Sparky

Snow on the way!

Kurt-NEPA
9 minutes ago, stevebo said:

No pics or video but my 520 with 2 stage blower and cab did the job today around my entire house including up and down hills and around the barn. The key for me is the ballast box filled with rocks. It is a beast!

I agree stevebo.  With a two stage, rear ballast is a must.  I added 140 pounds out back and 140 pounds of wheel weights.  In addition, my 250 lbs was in the butt bucket.  Worked perfectly with my 520H and two stage.  Steering is nice and I have decent traction with my rubber chains.

• Like 1

WVHillbilly520H
58 minutes ago, stevebo said:

No pics or video but my 520 with 2 stage blower and cab did the job today around my entire house including up and down hills and around the barn. The key for me is the ballast box filled with rocks. It is a beast!

Yes rear weights too...3 42# suitcase weights 75# cast wheel weights and fluid filled tires plus the 2 link chains...

IMAG1684.jpg

IMAG1760.jpg

• Like 3

Docwheelhorse

Its all good till the rear exhaust seat falls out and turns you into 510h :blink:

Been there and did that

Tony

• Like 3

Ed Kennell

:hilarious:

• Like 2

WVHillbilly520H
2 hours ago, Docwheelhorse said:

Its all good till the rear exhaust seat falls out and turns you into 510h :blink:

Been there and did that

Tony

Then I guess I'd have to turn one or all three into 522H  or 523H with a Predator, Briggs or Kohler twin swap...or since I'm getting more knowledge on the finer points in diesel workings with the Dxi so maybe a twin cylinder diesel I've been looking at on :techie-ebay:swap to a 525D...:think:...Jeff.

Screenshot_20170210-143212.png