slim67

I am a supporter

JC 1965

Congrats on becoming a supporter.     :greetings-clappingyellow:    Thank's for supporting this great forum.  

• Like 3

Ed Kennell
3 hours ago, 857 horse said:

Road Apples is tellin yeah right ,,,,,Look him up in an Ocean of Red,,,,,easy enuff to find,,,,,tall guy,,,greay hair,,,,Red Tractor....THATS IT

OOOOH,,,,and his Horsey Hat,,,,,,and Horsey  shirt,,,,,,,AND,,,,,,,his Horsey Head,,,,,,,,Maybe a pic or 2 will explain,,,olololoololol

Howard,  don't forget,  the front end loader and removable steering wheell on Jays ride.

• Like 2

WHX??

Best twenty bucks you will ever spend Slim, That guy we may know Apples mentioned might be toting a beat up & well used coffee mug that may or may not have coffee in it Prolly be hanging out pestering guys on the corner! :lol: 

• Like 3

roadapples

Must have me mixed up with someone else. Nothing in my mug but coffee. Although I had more than my share in my younger days...

• Like 3

WHX??

Was thinkin of another member we all know and love Jay!

• Like 2

ohiofarmer

I became a supporter a few days ago.   Worth it

• Like 7

slim67
2 hours ago, ohiofarmer said:

I became a supporter a few days ago.   Worth it

I agree just for the pic uploads alone.

• Like 5

Jaymon74
On 1/30/2017 at 10:54 PM, BOB ELLISON said:

I bought my b80 and didn't tell my wife and she never knew the difference with all the red ones in my garage. Please don't tell her guys. Because I'll deny it. 

When I brought my second WH home, my wife looked at me with that wife look and says "We're not a home for orphaned tractors".  It was pretty funny. 

• Like 6

953 nut
3 hours ago, Jaymon74 said:

wife looked at me with that wife look and says "We're not a home for orphaned tractors".

My wife more or less told me the same thing once; she has now come to realize that she was mistaken.    :ychain:

• Like 3

Jaymon74
22 hours ago, 953 nut said:

My wife more or less told me the same thing once; she has now come to realize that she was mistaken.    :ychain:

I forgot to mention that it was my 2nd WH, but fourth tractor/lawn mower. My other ones are a 1970s Sears LT1036, and a 1987 Simplicity 4210 that looks and runs like brand new after a weekend of extreme cleaning and tune-up. 

jay bee
On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 1:30 PM, Jaymon74 said:

my wife looked at me with that wife look and says "We're not a home for orphaned tractors".

When I brought my third :wh: home my wife said "WHAT are you going to do with THAT"???  I have to admit, it did look pretty bad at the time.

160521_001.jpg160521_002.jpg

• Like 4

Jaymon74
1 hour ago, jay bee said:

When I brought my third :wh: home my wife said "WHAT are you going to do with THAT"???  I have to admit, it did look pretty bad at the time.

160521_001.jpg160521_002.jpg

Pretty bad in a good way!

• Like 2